One time too many... (Pt. 2)

15 minutes passed on Jailee's end and her father was in the opposite room, she was in the room with his girlfriend.

"I'll walk you down." His girlfriend Christina smiled. She nodded, as another 15 minutes passed and you called her off your phone.

"Come on now!" You told her. August was right next to Jai's father's apartment, with his shirt off, swinging his hands back and forth.

Jailee gathered her bags quickly and grabbed them, walking out of the apartment room. Her dad thought it would be smart to follow. Jailee walked out the main doors and spotted August and he shot her a quick smile before returning to his original state.

"Where ya' pop?" August asked. Jailee pointed, and her dad must've heard because he came out.

"Was good?" August asked her father, he threw his hands up so August punched him. You jumped out of the car, walking to Jailee.

"Come baby! I don't want you to see your father getting beat up." Jailee looked back and noticed her father swing on August, tapping his shoulder. Then August punching his face so hard that he fell back into the doorway.

Her father got up, and August smirked, "Come on brah."

You took Jailee to the car, turning on the air for her. You kissed her forehead, "Stay put. Please Jai."

"Okay mama." She smiled at you. You nodded, closing her car door and walking back across the street. You noticed a crowd of about 15 people watching and laughing. You sighed before walking past a group of boys.

"You good, I would be fighting for you too." One smiled. You rolled your eyes.

"Do we need to get in it?" Another asked. You shook your head no, August didn't need help. And this just told you they didn't like Jailee's father either. You walked over to August and her father Bryan, and you instantly notice Bryan's eye was swelling.

"Bry! It ain't hard to walk away!" His girlfriend screamed, carrying her daughter on her hip. You looked at her.

"Why do you deal with him hitting girls? It ain't okay." You told her.

"I know." She sighed. Bryan put his hands down and looked at August.

"You don't even know what you fight for nigga!" He yelled at August.

"You hit my shawtie's seed, I'm riding, fuck outta here. You pussy for real." August chuckled, Jai's dad got mad and swung on August, giving his a body shot. August punched him in his nose and instantly it started leaking blood.

"Get up! We ain't done!" August barked. Bryan got up, swinging so hard, causing him to fall. August waited until he got up again and started giving him face shots. He landed one, causing Bryan's lip to bust open. Bryan stopped fighting and looked in the window.

"Your daughter called me a bitch!" He snapped at me.

"Whatever! That don't give you an excuse to put your hands on my child!" You yelled.

"She called me a dead beat too!" He retorted, "you fighting me in front of my child!" He said pointing to his 2 year old.

"Mane go get Jailee, I wanna know the truth." August told you, you nodded, walking to your car to get her. With August, he was looking at Bryan.

"I got something for you prissy boy." Bryan smirked, walking in the house. August turned around, running to the car. He didn't want you or Jailee to get hurt and to him it sounded as if Bryan was going to get a gun.

He ran over to you, "get in the car. That pussy nigga went to get a strap." He told you, Jailee got back in the car and so did you. But August grabbed his hoodie and put it on before grabbing his gun and tucking it in his shorts.

"August! Come on!" You screamed. He ignored you.

"Dad! I don't want you getting hurt." Jai sighed. August looked at her.

"Meet me on the next block." He replied before running back to Bryan's house. You pulled up on the next block. Bryan and his girlfriend never came back out. But August wouldn't come on.

"August! Let's fucking go!" You barked and he smacked his lips, getting in the car. You pulled off.

"I'm fucking heated." He growled, taking his hoodie back off.

"Jai, did you call him a bitch?" You asked, she looked away.

"Ma, you ain't getting in trouble." August smiled at her.

"Yes, because he punched me." She sighed.

"He punched you?" You asked in disbelief. She nodded.

"Tell me what happened." August muttered.

"So, he was mad at his girlfriend and wanted to get on me about something I didn't do anything, so he said do you understand and I didn't say nothing. So he left out the room, then he came back and grabbed my neck. I yelled get off me that's why I ain't like him. And he was like get your stuff you leaving, then he said tell you to come. So I called you and when I was trying to talk, he tried snatching the phone and pulled my hair. So I yelled get off me, then he wouldn't so I punched him. And he was like oh you wanna raise hands. And then my tablet was on my lap and he snatched it so I said give it back and he said make me. Then he punched me when I reached for it. He called me a b too. Then he left me alone after I called him a dead beat. He said you're a w, o, e..." She sighed.

"A whore?" You asked, raising your eyebrow. She nodded.

"Yeah, he said Mr. A set him up and stole his car and I'm ignorant just like you." She continued.

"I went for a joyride and I was 16. I wish I woulda knew about what he did to you, cause I was holding off cause that's ya pops. I coulda did that ass dirty and stomped him while he was on the ground but I gave em a couple lumps and shit." August chuckled.

"And how come he ain't say none of that while we were there?" You asked. Jai shrugged.

"Its like enough is enough, we let it slide when he choked you. Well not really cause Aug's brother was about to choke him but I convinced him not to. Now he got an asswhooping and a hole in his heart cause he just lost his daughter. Your never going back, ever." You frowned. Jailee nodded.

Jailee's dad had it coming, it was one time too many. And it wasn't popping off the second time. If Bryan wanted any extended beef with August he knew where he live, but he wouldn't because of August's two friends Lib and Dez. Because the weren't letting nothing happen to August, and they played with those guns. Blood would be shed and Jailee's father knew better.

-

Omg.