(Fe)Male?

When boredom strikes, I write weird shit 💀

-

Milly, please!" Milan's brother Namir whined, hugging her.

"Fine, I swear if we get caught I'm gonna tell." She responded, he smiled and handed her the bag.

She walked into the bathroom, putting his clothes on and walking back out. He smiled again, before chuckling. "Now I ain't seen these niggas in a while, so hopefully they don't notice our height differences. If you need something, text me."

See gave him a fake smile before grabbing her phone and walking out, she walked towards a Bentley she noticed sitting in her drive way. The window shortly rolled down, revealing her brothers friend from high school, Darien.

"Wassup Mir!" He yelled. She smiled.

"Wassup." She responded. He paused, before busting out laughing.

"Nigga what happened to yo' voice. You sound like a bitch." He continued laughing, holding his stomach.

"Oh shit, I was chocking on gum before I
spoke. My bad." Milan mumbled, deepening her voice to the best of her abilities.

"Aight, how is your moms and sis?" Damien asked, raising his eyebrow.

"They been coolin', I guess. Shit, they be doing what they want." She lied, walking towards the car.

"Oh, but hop in. We about to make our way over to D's crib." Damien told him, starting up the car. Milan's phone vibrated in her pocket, causing her to check it.

Nammy ✊🏽: Have funny Mil 😘.

Granny Mil 👵🏽: Eat a dick little bitch 😑. And change my fucking contact name, for I tell mommy. 😝

Nammy ✊🏽: 🌵.

When the car stopped, Milan looked up seeing a whole bunch of people walking in and out of a house. She sighed, silently.

She was slowly but surely beginning to regret agreeing to do this for Namir. One because she knew how he was, and she heard about how his friends were. Her heart felt as if it was pounding out of her chest and she took a deep breath before undoing her seat belt.

"Aight, Desmond and them all in there chilling. They saved you a lil smoke." Damien mumbled, before cutting off the engine.

Wait, what did he mean by smoke? In Milan's old high school, they said that word when they meant it would be a fight.

Granny Mil 👵🏽: Nam, What the fuck he mean by smoke? Is these niggas about to jump me, because I will get naked and run. 😭 And I changed your contact.

Nanny Nammy 👴🏿: Weed, dumb ass. And cool.

"Oh." She mumbled to herself, walking behind Damien. When she walked into the house, her heart dropped. All she seen was a bunch of dudes, and naked girls.

"Nam!" Desmond yelled, jumping up and hugging him. Milan's eyes grew wide as she tried not to say anything about the pain.

"Des!" She laughed, in a shaky tone.

"How you been boy?" He asked, punching Milan's shoulder.

"What the hell, nigga!" She yelled, slowly realizing she was speaking in her normal voice. "You ain't save me no smoke." She chuckled, deepening her voice again.