Tight clothes.

You went shopping today, and got a bunch of clothes and stuff. But the jeans were on sale for 75% off at H&M so you grabbed a few pairs. Yoh think you got them too small though, because you couldn't get them past your butt.

You were sprawled out on the floor, with your hands on the belt loops, tugging but it wasn't helping. You heard August singing to himself as he walked into the room.

"Wassup, fat ass." He chuckled. You glared at him.

"Its not funny! Help me!" You whined and he stuffed his phone in his back pocket as he walked over to you. You stood up, and he got them on. You fastened them and smiled.

"Maybe you need a new size." He mumbled.

"Nigga! Are you trying to call me fat?" You yelled and he shook his head.

"You ain't fat, but yo' cheap ass wanna keep buying them tight ass pants. You about to get banned to sweatpants." He told you. You rolled your eyes. He told you that you weren't allow to wear tights in public because he didn't want any other man looking at your butt.

You thought he was joking though, so you wore them anyway. One day you were out, he gathered up all your tights and hid them somewhere. But he refused to tell you.

"Are you gonna come out of pocket to buy me pants that fit, that cost 100 dollars?" You asked, folding your arms. He dug in his pocket before handing you a bundle of hundreds.

"Take them other pants back, smart ass." He laughed before kissing your forehead and walking into the bathroom. You rolled your eyes, getting all the pants and putting them back in the bag.

"You let all your other girlfriends wear tight clothes. But I can't." You plopped down on the bed.

"Clearly I ain't give a fuck about them if I'm with you, and I Damn sure ain't give a fuck about what they wore." He responded.

"Why?!" You raised your eyebrow.

"Because, they weren't as cute as you. They wasn't smart, and had that cute little voice you got. Nigga's didn't want them for shit but they assets. With you, ion wanna lose you. They want you, but I have you." He explained causing you to smile a little.

"Oh."

"Yeah, so whenever I say "take that off". It's because, the atmosphere will be filled with niggas. Peep I let you wear certain shit at certain times." August told you and you nodded.

"Fine."