Plan A. (Pt. 2)

Where I got the Idea from, this is going to be different though. Watch this before you read. 

-

You and Tiffany were sitting down, in her room going over the plan you made up. She had you laughing the whole time, because you both thought the prank was funny. 20 minutes, August walked in Tiffany's room without a shirt on. You looked at his tattooed chest, and mentally smiled.

"Ooo. I'm telling mama that chu' went out and got some tattoos!" Tiffany yelled, getting up.

"Girl, I'm a grown ass man. And mama know, so shut up." August retorted, acting as if he was going to hit her. You didn't really have any words to say, so you simple looked on your phone and through your social media. 

"Boy, you old 18. And if you grown, why you live with mama?" She asked, folding her arms. August glared at her. "Exactly, now I'm going to get some juice." Tiffany muttered, getting up and walking downstairs. You could feel that August was looking at you, causing you to look up.

"What you want?" August smirked. You rolled your eyes.

"Nothin' from you." You lied, looking back down at your phone. August snatched it out of your hand, going into your pictures. You got up, trying to get your phone back.

"Stop, you ain't gonna find nothing." You grabbed his arm , and attempting to pull it down. He laughed, going into your videos and he stopped when he seen a video of you and another girl. 

"This Tiffany?" He asked you, holding the phone up higher so you could see but not take the phone.

"No! Tiffany was sick this day! Now gimme' my phone!" You shouted, August ignored you, playing it. It was you and your other friend Cashmere, and basically you were both walking and she started recording you, telling you to twerk for her. You ended up doing it, making August smile.

When he didn't notice you snatch the phone out of his hand and pushed him. You were kind of embarrassed that he seen the video, so you ended up locking your phone, and sitting it on the dresser. You glanced at August and he looked back at you.

"How old are you?" He asked you. You shrugged.

"I don't know, I think I'm 5." You replied, in an annoyed tone. Tiffany opened back up the door, just to be pulled in the hall again by August.

"Tiff, how old is your friend?" He whispered. She smirked, she knew August old asked questions like these when he wanted to get to know someone.

"August, you like her." Tiffany squealed, slapping his cheat. He rolled his eyes.

"No I don't, not yet." He mumbled the last part.

"She just turned 16 two months ago." Tiffany responded, now she was going to start helping y ou get this little prank, moving.

"So you old, I thought she was." He says.

"But you missed it, when you went downstairs she was bucking talkin' 'bout how she gone beat chu' up. And allat'." Tiffany lied, August raised his eyebrows, laughing. 

"She can't beat me." August scoffed.

"When we go in there, if it's a blanket on the floor, it's cause she wanna fight." Tiffany lied again. She was trying hard not to bust out laughing. August nodded walking into the room.

Why the blanket was really on the floor is because you were staying the night over their house and it was 11:50 at night, you were getting bored. So you figure you would try to fall asleep. But for what August was told, was opposite. You were standing up, on your phone texting when August tapped you. You looked at his.

"You told Tiffany you wanted to fight me so lets fight." August laughed, standing near you. Tiffany laughed, sitting on her bed. You shrugged, sitting you phone down again and walking over to him. He held his fist up making you flinch.

"Wait! I'm not a boy! No punching!" You looked at him. Then he grabbed you and it went from there. Everything was going good for you, until August got you in some type of head lock. 

Tiffany acted as if she was laughing silently, when you winked at her and smiled, "August!"

"Nope, don't do that!" He replied, still holding you in the head lock. 

"I can't breath." You whined, acting as if you were about to cry.

"Yo', brah you cheating, causing a nigga winning now." August mumbled and just like you seen the girl in the video do you stop moving as if you were dead.

Tiffany tried hard not to laugh as she jumped up, "August what did you do!" She shouted.

"What you mean?" He asked, getting up. It didn't take him very long to notice that you weren't moving, causing him to laughed. 

"It's not funny!" Tiffany yelled at him. 

"Man, she fucking with you." August kissed his teeth, flipping her off.

"See if she's breathing." When she said that you held your breath. August bent down, and listened. When he didn't hear noting his eyes grew wide.

"Ooh shit!" He sighed. Then he made a straight face.

"Hol' up. I got and idea." August laughed, Tiffany raised her eyebrow. August bent down and cocked his arm back, smacking you butt as hard as he could.

"Ouch!" You yelled sitting up. He bust out laughing, grabbing you by your arm.

"You can't prank me, I ain't dumb. And that was just an excuse to feel on you." He mumbled, biting his bottom lip. Tiffany held up her hands in surrender.

"I ain't tell him. The fool is kinda smart." She told me. I shrugged. 

"That plan ain't work." August muttered, he looked at you and handed you a slip of paper efore walking out of the room.

'Your lil prank ain't work but I guess Plan get August worked, Call me sometime shawty.'  you shook your head, before throwing the paper in your over night bag.