Rocks 4 Diamonds; Sneak Peek #2

Demia

"Demi, you got weed for me?" Someone asked. This made me sort of suspicious because nobody knew where I loved. Before I knew it, the girl Eliza grabbed my by my hair, throwing me on the floor.

This bitch had muscles so it was kinda hard to fight her off, I punched her as she wrapped her hands around my neck and tightened her grip. I fought to stay awake as I felt myself grow lightheaded, my vision began getting blurry. A tear slipped out my eye as I frantically look around for something to get this bitch off.

She was about 276, Brown skin and she looked like a fucking man. I noticed my pocket knife sitting on the coffee table, as I strained to grab it. I shook the table causing it to fall as I quickly grabbed it, stabbing her right in her temple which instantly killed her. Dumb bitch.

I painted, laying there until I felt her grab my leg. I took my knife and began repeatedly stabbing her until blood was leaking.

I almost lost this one, now I know to be more careful.

Just as I thought it was over, two men ran into my house grabbing me by my arms. I kicked and fought but they were way too strong. One of them did some shit, and whatever it was, it caused me to pass out.

When I woke up, I noticed I was upstairs in my room. On my bed, and he was hovering over me. When I say he; I'm referring to Dallas. Dallas was a seller, and I was his competition. I guess he was ready to finish me off, once and for all.

"Demia, glad your awake." He smirked, tracing my panty line. I felt tears burning my eyes as I felt helpless. My arms were tapped behind my back. This was the first time I cried in 10 years.

"Dallas, get off of me." I screamed, not showing that I was crying. Then I felt my shirt attempting to be ripped off. I hear a trigger being pulled and a bullet ring out. I closed my eyes as I felt a warm, thick substance spill onto my face.

"Demi!" I heard August yell, making my eyes shoot open. Dallas was on top of me and he was dead. He walked over yo me, taking the tape from my wrist, "I'm sorry I took so long."