Daddy do hair.

"Alright, Aysia stay still for daddy." August told your 3 year old daughter, brushing her ponytail up.

"Daddy! What you doin'?" She asked.

"Yo' hair, okay. You bet not tell ya' mom." He chuckled, grabbing the vacuum and turning it on.

"Why can't mama know?" She whined. He ignored her, picking up the suction tube and placing a scrunchy on the end.

"Because, she will murder me." He replied, sucking up her ponytail.

She started screaming, "Why you taking my hair?"

"Girl I ain't even taking it, I gave you this." He mumbled, moving the scrunchy up until it was on her hair. He turned off the vacuum and nodded.

"How you do that?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"Magic, now you like those babyhair things?" He asked, grabbing the brush. She nodded and he put them down. Then they both heard the door open.

"Mama!" Aysia screamed, hopping of the chair and running into the living room. You picked her up and gave her a kiss on her chubby cheek.

"Who did your hair?" You asked, she wanted to get down so you put her down.

"Daddy, he used the sucky thing." She responded and August opened his mouth.

"You lying." He mumbled, tickling her.

"Wait, wook. We need tew tawk." She yelled, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"About?" You asked.

"Daddy do hair. With the sucky thingy." She laughed, running in her room.