I'm done.

I know I always promised August I wouldn't cut up in front of his family, but his ex Kayla? She gonna make me beat her ass. One more smart remark, cause I'm waiting.

"So how does it feel?" I heard her say.

"How does what feel?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"How does it feel to never be able to have a child, and be able to hoe around behind Aug's back as much as you want? How does it feel to have never gotten a chance, a chance to have his first child? Or have a period? Bitch, I'm always number one, you're just temporary." She snickered.

"Kayla! Now why would you say that to her?!" His mom yelled at her. I felt tears clouding my vision. She was right.

"I am number 2." I whispered to myself, causing August to look at me and shake his head.

"Yeah, you are hoe." She smiled.

"Woah, who lied? Me and you ain't together, we ain't getting back together either." August told her.

"We should, she ain't gonna be able to do shit for you August! All she is, is pussy." She snarled. I nodded, standing up, when I felt August pulled me back down by my arm.

"Why you standing up? It ain't like you gonna do shit." She chuckled, sitting next to me. Now she's trying me.

"Kayla I don't think that's a good idea." I heard August laugh.

"Why? She ain't built." Kayla rolled her eyes. I stood up.

"Listen you ugly ass hoe, I been ignoring you but I'm done. You got one more time," I laughed, holding up a finger. "Just one, because I'm close to fucking you up."

"Okay, I'm sorry..." She muttered.

"Thank you." Aug's mom said.

"Sorry that you were a waste of sperm, why your dad ain't pull out?" She looked at me, then I snapped. I wrapped my hand around her hair and started punching her. August jumped up and tried to pull me off.

"Get that hoe!" His mom yelled, laughing. August glared at her before pulling me off. Her weave was in my hand and I scrunched up my face, flicking it off.

"Bitch I beat your ass!" Kayla screamed, jumped up and down.

"You know what," I told August, closing my hands together and pointing them at her, "I'm done, take me home." I walked out the door.

August Alsina imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara