Say yes.

August was on stage performing like he normally did and he asked you to come out and support him. People knew that you and August were close to being in a relationship and just like you both expected; Some of his fans loved it, and others hated it and better yet you.

"Would y'all mind if I brought somebody on the stage?" He asked and he heard some people say yes and others began screaming like they lost they minds.

If he brought another girl on stage, I'm going to be jealous. You thought. You noticed him looking at you.

"Bae, come here," He spoke into the microphone, smirking. He pointed at you. You rolled your eyes. "You scared?"

You sighed, walking into the stage. He grabbed your hand, bringing you to the center.

"How would y'all feel right na', if I told ya' this girl was my girl?" He asked and girls started screaming again.

All this screaming got my ears about to fall off. You thought.

"So who would like it?" He asked, receiving a bunch of yeah's, I would's and of course's from the crowed.

"August, why are you doing this?" You whispered. He smiled at you and kissed you, making girls go wild. This boy was crazy.

He pulled away and laughed, "so what do you say?" He asked.

"August-" you were cut of by people telling you to say yes.

"Girl if I was you I would!" You heard a girl yell. You looked down, playing with your fingers.

He lifted you chin up, kissing your lips again, "Just say yes." He whispered in your ear. He put the Mic up to your mouth.

"We are together, starting today." You laughed, grabbing his shirt and kissing him again. The crowd was going crazy and you wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a hug.