Missing Piece.

You walked into homeroom, and just like any other day the teacher's voice was being drowned out by all of the other kids speaking to one another.

You sat in your homeroom seat, pulling out your phone and sitting your bottle of Aloe Vera juice on the desk. You shot your best friend Indi a quick text discussing your plans for later, she wanted to go to the mall but you wanted to go to a place called Sky Zone.

You weren't paying attention until majority of the girls in your class began squealing and giggling, causing you to look up, and when you did you seen a unfamiliar face.

"This is August Alsina, he's new here and will be joining our class. Be nice, and don't drop your panties to fast to you young lil' hoochies." Your teacher Mrs. Birmingham muttered the last part, causing people to snicker.

August scanned the class quickly and picked a seat not to far from yours, you shook your head, and continuted to fiddle with your phone until the bell rung. Everyone got up, pushing one another out of the class to get to their next class on time. You were leaving out until Mrs. Birmingham called your name. You turned around.

"Yes love?" You smiled, looking at her.

"Yn, can you do me a favor and show him around. You both have the same schedule, and you're the only girl with enough sense to not try to have sex with him." She asked and you nodded, twirling your key ring around your index finger.

"Follow me." You told him, walking out of the class but August had another idea in mind. He went the opposite way, toward the exit.

"Nah, I'm good. I ain't even wanna come today, see you tomorrow, unless you wanna come too." He smirked, you shook your head.

"Nope, I think I'm going to have to decline that offer." You laughed, walking toward the girls bathroom.

August low key felt the mysterious vibe you gave off was intriguing, and wanted to see what you were about. To him, it was impressive that you didn't want to fuck him, or the fact that you weren't even flirting. He liked a challenge, and he thought you were it.

"Why? Whatchu' scared?" He asked, you smirked, turning to face him.

"There's where you're wrong again," You replied. "it's just that skipping school is nothing new to me, it's boring after a while."

"Not with me, come on." He smiled slyly before grabbing your hand and walking our of the emergency exit.

-

Part 2?