Crybaby.

You were sitting on your couch, laying down and watching Lilo and Stitch 2 on Netflix. You and August broke things off 2 days ago so you were upset. Your entite day was spent moping around, stuffing your face with ice cream and watching movies that would make you cry.

You were at the point in Lilo and Stitch where stitch was dying, and you were bawling. Tears clouded your vision, as you dug the ice cream scooper into the tub of ice cream, eating some chocolate. You had on navy blue sweats, with a white, blue and red Tommy Hilfiger crop top on. You didn't care if it was white. Your hair went from being straight on both sides to one side beginning to grow curl from all the tears that found their way into it.

August felt bad for yelling at you, and kicking you out of his house that night. But he refused to put his pride aside and call you to say that. So he got Chris to call you. You phone began ringing.

"Hello?" You answered, still crying.

"Baby sis, you good?" Chris asked.

"I'm fine, but I'm watching Lilo and Stitch, he died." You sobbed, Chris tried his best to contain his laughter but he couldn't. He bust out laughing.

"Why are you laughing? It's sad!" You whined, wiping your tears with a tissue.

"Girl you are a damn crybaby. You still cry when you watch lion king too." Chris said before beginning to laugh again.

"Everyone does!" You told him, "oh my god! Wait Stitch just came back to life, now I'm crying again. Bye." You wailed before hanging up the phone. Chris turned to August and shook his head.

"She act just like my mama." Chris told him. August nodded, getting up. He felt as though you weren't crying because of movies. It was because him.

"Ima' go see her." He sighed, leaving out the door. He made his way to your house and when he got to the front door, your movie was blasting so loud that he could hear it from across the street. He looked under the mat for a key and grabbed it, opening the door and walking over to you.

"Babeh, I'm sorry." He smiled. You looked at him and frowned.

"Move out the way! Your making me miss lion king!" You yelled. He shook his head, turning off the tv and picking you up. You tried to pull away but he wouldn't let you.

"Stop! Get off me." You complained. He went into your room, laying you down then laying by you. You rolled your eyes, looking the other way.

"Stop being a crybaby." He chuckled softly, pulling your body closer. You gave up trying to fight back.

"Leave." You whined but he didn't listen. You figured he wouldn't listen so you just went to sleep.