I appreciate you. (Pt. 2)

This was long overdue. 

-

Savannah 

The entire ride to wherever August was taking me was awkward, his face was buried into his phone and I was somewhat curious to why that was. But just like mostly everything else, I brushed it off. When we got there I was confused as to how this was romantic because we were at a bar basically, and it wasn't anyone here beside me, Aug, and a bartender. I decided it would be best if I sucked it up and rolled with the punches. 

August pulled up a stool, on the tiny stage they had positioned right in the middle of the bar, as he took a seat on it,  right in front of a microphone. I slightly smiled, sitting in front of him. He had this sly smirk on his face, which showed me that this was one of many surprises he had for me tonight.

"So, I never really have the time, to put into our relationship," He spoke into the microphone, I nodded, "but tonight is the night Ima' do that for you." He bit his bottom lip before winking at me. I laughed as the beat to his song You Deserve, came on. 

"So your going to perform for me?" I asked, grinning. He nodded, detaching the microphone from the post and sitting his stool directly in front of me then taking a seat. The intro started. (Play the song by clicking the link.)

This is for the girl down the hall,

 Misused and Abused

 Yeah, yeah, yeah 

pick ya head up love, Smile

This is for you....

 He kissed my lips, hold the microphone to his lips before beginning to sing;

Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat you, and you still come back 

And I see your home girls try to reach you, but you ain't hearing none of that 

They try to get through, they say I ain't the move

I don't know, cause girl it might be true 

When they tell you, you should walk away, but you stay anyway...

-

After August finished singing to me, we left the bar, and he took me back to his house. The ride here was getting kinda steamy in the backseat because August wanted to kiss on me and things but for some reason he was holding off on letting me have it. He grabbed my hand again, placing a blind fold over my eyes before unlocking the door then grasping my hand. 

I was blindfolded for a good 5 minutes before sitting in the chair August told me to sit in. I heard multiple footsteps, before the blindfold was removed from my eyes, revealing Aug's brother Travis.

"Wassup, Sav?" He chuckled, looking at me. 

"Nothing really. Where's August?" I asked, Trav moved to the side, holding out his hands.

"Go find that fool." He replied, walking to the kitchen. I giggled, shaking my head at Travis, who was now rummaging August's fridge for food. I shrugged, walking up the stairs. I spotted a dim light coming from the back room, and I followed the light.

When I walked in the room, I was taken aback at was I was face to face with. I guess this was one of the surprises. I cooed at the sight of a baby Yorkie with a bow on her head. She ran over to me, licking my ankle and I bent down rubbing her. She was a doll. I looked at her name tag and it said Mocha. I smiled, rubbing her one last time before turning on my heel and making my way to another room. Mocha surprisingly stayed by my side as I searched for August.

I heard music coming from another room, and walking inside I smiled when I seen bags. I seen bags from places I didn't even know August knew I shopped; Sephora, Mac, Macy's, Polo Ralph Lauren, Foot locker, and a whole bunch of other places. I left the bags like they were, until I spotted a box I missed. It was an Ugg box. I picked it up and picked up one of the boots and smiling. I knew August hated when I wore sequin but he knew I love shoes like this. 

I couldn't wait to find him, because when I did, his lips were mine. I walked to another room, hoping that this was it and it was lucky. But what I seen was enough to bring me to tears. It was a table, with 2 plates and a champagne bottle, rose petals on the floor and when I looked up I spotted August. I walked over to him, holding up my arms and he pulled me in for a hug, wrapping his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, closing my eyes. The smell of his Calvin Klein cologne engulfed my nose as we hugged. I pulled away, kissing him.

"You know I really appreciate you right, baby girl?" He smiled, caressing my chin with his finger. I nodded before pecking his lips. I appreciated him too.