One Night Stand

This was a super old story I made when I first began writing, now that I'm improving a little, here's the revised version of "One night stand".

-

"Mommy!" My daughter Dana ran over to me, with a cheeky grin plastered on her face. Of course, her brother Dion wasn't far behind her.

"Yes lovely?" I smiled, causing her to giggle.

They both glanced at one another before smiling, "Can you take us to Toy's R Us?" They both said in unison. They never bothered pleading because of the simple fact that they got any and everything they wanted.

"Of course, let me finish adding these shipping addresses to these packages and we can go. Di, go and get your shoes." I told him. He ran off in the direction of his room.

"What about me mommy?" Dana asked.

"Go get your hair bows and the brush." She nodded, walking to the bathroom.

My name is Dior Marshall, and I'm 21 years old. Dana and Dion are my three year old twins. I had them accidentally and I know it sounds bad, but its not. I got pregnant with who I though was Dion at the tender age of 17, Dana wasn't known of. Their father? Well he's off doing big things.

I never considered reaching out to him and telling him that I was pregnant with his child due to the one night stand we shared. It would be weird just coming out of the blue and telling him he was the father of my kids, when he probably doesn't even remember my name. His name; August, yes as in August Alsina.

He who fathered Dana and Dion Marshall.

I wasn't so sure about giving them his last name because of the simple fact that nobody knew about the night we shared besides my parents and my best friend Josie who is also my older cousin.

Now I will admit that when I first got pregnant I was frightened that my family would completely shut me out, but instead they supported me and encouraged me to finish school, mostly because I wouldn't have their fathers support. Dion is the oldest by two minutes, during the delivery of him, I was informed he had a play pal hiding in me. I had to brace myself because Dana was coming.

I thought about giving the twins up for adoption when I had them because I wanted to give then the world and more, but I was financially unstable. My mom convinced me to stick it out for two weeks. By the end of the two weeks I was in love with them both.

I went broke on multiple occasions buying them things and I honestly didn't care. I was willing to lose everything to see them have what they needed.

Because of the fact I was spending every dime on them, I was in desperate need of a real job. I even considered becoming a stripper, but that wouldn't set the best example for my kids, especially Dana. That was until I remembered I had a degree in real estate and one in fashion. I went with the fashion and put real estate on the back burner.

When I first launched my online clothing line, sales were barely coming in. But out of the blue famous people began wearing my pieces and sales began to pour in. I was making up to thirty thousand dollars in a two week time span.

With the money I was making, I was able to buy and fully furnish a house for my parents and buy them a new car, I brought Josie a house because I knew if she was in the same situation she would do the same in a heartbeat. As for me and the twins?

We lived in a three story, five bedroom house. The better thing was Josie was right across the street. From there, me and my loved ones were living lavishly.

We weren't rich, but we were good financial wise. And as long as I lived, nobody I loved would go a day being without.

"Here!" Dana smiled, handing me the stuff I asked for.

"Thanks pretty girl." I replied, taking the stuff. I brushed her hair into a ponytail and added her hair bows. Shortly, Dion ran out his room with his black timberlands on the wrong feet.

After I fixed him up we were on our way.

August

My niece was talking about this toy she wanted all day, and of course be being me I was gonna sneak and go buy it for her.

I was in the aisle, looking around when I noticed a little girl trying to get a baby doll on a higher shelf. Lil mama was getting agitated, so I walked over there and grabbed the box, handing it to her.

"Thank ya' mister." She giggled. Shortly a woman, holding a little boy who looked like the little girl's hand.

"Dana, what did mommy tell you about talking to strangers?" Her mom asked.

"My bad shawty, she was strugglin' to get the doll, I just was helpin'." I told her, she looked at me, freezing up.

Oh great, aother fan bitch.