Carbon Copy.

"Okay, what do you want again?" Your best friend Kendra asked you.

"Um, a burger and fries." You told her, laughing. She took you to Johnny Rocket's just as a token to show she loved you. She nodded before walking over to the counter. You were texting on your phone until you heard the bell on the door ring indicating someone came in, causing you to look up.

Oh my god! That's August Alsina! You thought, you decided to ignore your inner fan girl and just act normal.

But when August seen you, his heart dropped. It began skipping beats as he tried to play it cool. You reminded him on his old girlfriend Raleigh.

"Aye!" August laughed, dancing in the car with Railegh. They both thought it was just another normal day in New Orleans.

"August, stop you look dumb. This is how you do it!" She laughed and started mimicking him. He pushed her and began laughing.

"You biting. I did that shit first boy." He smiled and her and she smiled back, before leaning in and kissing him. But from there, things grew sour. Another car smashed into Raleigh's side of the car, cause it to go off the road and tumble off the highway. Everything came to a stop when the car hit a tree.

"Leigh, you good?" August coughed. She didn't respond.

He looked over at her and was taken back by what he saw. A large piece of wood was smashed into the glass and on impact it drove itself into her forehead, instantly killing her. Tears began welling up in his eyes as he grabbed her hand. He noticed blood gush out of her head, making him cringe. On his right arm, it was a gash going across his wrist and he reached for his phone. He dialed 911 and they arrived within 15 minutes.

Raleigh was pronounced dead at the scene and August was sent to the hospital to be tested and looked at for brain trauma. But he was traumatized, not by the brain, but by his heart. He lost his everything, the one who fought for him and his love. The only one he had eyes for. His best friend.

Your eyes were tightly closed and without him noticing, August's hand was on your chin and his other one caressed your cheek as he stared at you. You were scared,because you didn't know what was going on. When he came in and seen you he quickly walked over to you and grabbed you out of the chair, pulling you in for a hug and then grabbing your chin.

"Hello?" You mumbled, frowning. He was quickly ripped away from his flash back as he noticed what he was doing.

"My bad." He sighed, letting you go. He looked at your facial features and almost instantly broke down into a fit of tears. Everything was almost identical, even down to the beauty marks. You were her carbon copy and to him it was scary and overwhelming.

You noticed his eyes grow glossy, "hey, what's wrong?" You asked.