I'm tired now.

You can't sleep, and August always goes to sleep without any problems. So when he's asleep you decided to watch music videos. You turned on the tv, sitting on the ledge of the bed. When you went on demand, a music video called Twerkaholic popped up. You smiled a little and pressed play.

"Aww he's cute." You smiled, you felt the bed shift a little. You didn't pay it any attention though, you continued to watch the video. The song was quite catchy to you, and out of pure bordem, you stood up and began twerking to the song.

"Ride, ride, ride my lovin', baby ride my lovin' don't stop, baby." You sung along to the song, that's until the tv cut off. You looked up and seen August. He scrunched up his face, throwing the remote at you.

"It's 4 in the morning and you think it was gone be okay to have this gahdamn' tv blasting while a nigga tryna sleep?" He walked over to you.

"August, your my boyfriend, not my daddy." You rolled your eyes, crossing you arms over your chest. He smirked.

"I sure seem to be your daddy when I be fucking the shit outta you." He chuckled.

"And?" You muttered, pushing past him. You got in the bed.

"What chu' mean and? Girl all I was tryna say was take yo' ass to sleep." He replied laying next to you.

"Bitch you go to sleep." You mumbled under your breath. August chuckled, gripping your thigh.

"What chu' say?" He asked. You felt his hand traveling higher and higher until he stop at your panties.

"Nothing, get off me." You grabbed his hand. He climbed on top of you, kissing you. You knew what he was trying to do and now all of a sudden you didn't want to participate.

"Nah ma'. You ain't wanna go to sleep, so ima' do as I please." He whispered in your ear.

"No, August! I'm tired now." You whined, and he laughed, getting off you.

"Thank you, that's all I wanted to hear. Now take yo' ass to sleep." He replied, laying down on his stomach.

"Bitch." You whispered. You felt his smack your thigh as hard as he can, causing you to yell.

"What did I say?" He asked, in an annoyed tone.

"Fine." You sighed, closing your eyes.

"Night shawty." He smiled.

"I'm not even tired." You murmured.

"What was that?" He looked at you, sitting up.

"Nothing. Goodnight." You giggled, closing your eyes.