On Fleek.

August was outside with a couple of his homies doing what they usually did, and that was gambling. They had about 200 laid out on the sidewalk. His friend Ace picked up the dice, rolling them then snapping his fingers. 

"Aight' take 20, brah." His other friend, Justin chuckled. Ace snickered, picking up the money. With you, you and your two friends were taking a walk. 

Well they were doing that, while you were on the phone arguing with your ex. They decided it would be best to just hang up the phone so that's what they did. Samantha stopped you and Ayana as she noticed a line of nice cars. 

"Nigga's who got money is out here right now." She smiled, causing you and Ayana to roll your eyes. 

"Shut up, gold digger." Ayana joked.

"Shit I really don't care, my mama always said never settle for less. And I got enough, so not being stingy but I want a little more and someone to share it with." Sam shrugged. You three laughed and spoke until you walked past August and his friends. 

It was Justin's turn and coincidentally, one of the dice hit Sam's foot. Justin stood up straight and walked over to her to get it.

"My bad." He told her, not even looking at her and bending down to get it. When he stood back up, he noticed her staring. I smirked.

"Like something you see?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. She laughed.

"You cute and all, but don't flatter yourself. I don't do red boys." She muttered. Justin then grabbed her hand, walking her across the street. You and Ayana started laughing.

"Man, c'mon Yn. The store is right there. She can meet us." Ayana grabbed your hand and you began walking again. August smelled a mixture of perfume, making him scrunch up his face. When he turned around and seen you, he bit his lip.

He looked you up and down as you continued walking, hand in hand with Ayana. Everything you had done, looked new. Your hair, nails, eyebrows, you in general. He could honestly say that you, were on fleek. and he couldn't let you walk away, without getting some sort of way to contact you. 

He tapped Ace, and looked your way and causing Ace to do the same thing. Ace smirked and patted his shoulder.

"Good luck brah." He chuckled, looking down at his phone. August nodded before walking you way.

-

This ain't edited and it was random.