One Night Stand (Pt. 2)

Excuse my typos

-

"Uh, you okay?" August asked, smiling.

"I'm fine." I mumbled, picking up Dana. It's weird seeing the father of your kids and the resemblance then knowing that he had absolutely no idea that he even has kids.

"Lemme guess, your a fan and you want a picture?"

"Actually no. I was just thinking about something."

"Maybe we can speak about what you were thinking about if you let me take you out to lunch or something." He smiled.

"I'm sorry but I have to go." I sighed, turning to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

"How about this, next time I see you if I even see you you have to give me your number." He replied, I nodded before walking away.

"He was nice." Dana grinned, laying her head on my shoulder. I was still in a state of shock and I really didn't know why.

-

The next day, my friend Bridgette wanted to set up a play date for her daughter and the twins. So we decided to take them to a Pizza place and then the park.

"Mommy can I get that white stuff on my pizza?" Her daughter Brittany whined.

"Sure, Dana and Dion want any?" She asked them and they looked at each other before laughing. They'll be a handful when they grow up.

"Tiny bit." Dion spoke for them both and she nodded, sprinkling the Parmesan cheese on their pizza.

"So what's been happening?" She asked me, raising her eyebrow.

"Why'd you ask that?"

"Because, Dior. You've been my bitch for how long now? You look uncomfortable." She replied. I never told her anything about the whole August topic.

"Can we talk about it when the kids aren't around?" I asked raising my eyebrow and she nodded, picking up her pizza and biting into it.

After everyone was done eating, we all walked to the park and the kids had no problem zooming off towards the playground. I took a seat on the bench and Bridgette sat next to me.

"So, tell me."

"Okay but when I tell you this please don't look at me any differently." I sighed, looking at her and she nodded.

"When I was in my teens, I met a dude and we ended up fucking. He was my second, and it was just a one night stand type of thing. But I ended up getting pregnant with the twins, thing about it is I never told him that I was pregnant or they were his kids."

"Who is he?" She asked and I took a deep breath looking around.

"August..." I mumbled and she looked at me before busting out into a fit of laughter but my face just stayed the same.

"August who?"

"August Alsina, it was a really dumb thing of me to do but my kids made me realize that I don't regret it. This is why I never told him, because he's famous and he would have thought of me being a gold digger who was trying to find a easy way in and leech off his earnings. He would have thought I was trying to trap him." I muttered, looking at my nails.

"Aww yori, you should have still told him."

"That isn't even the bad part, Dana and Dion met him yesterday unexpectedly and I was stuck. I didn't know what to do, but what I do best and that's run from a situation. He asked for my number and he didn't even remember who I was."

"I kimd of don't blame him for not remebrring because of the fact that you met one night and them never seen each other again." She responded, rubbing my back. I looked down noticing a shadow in front of me, it was long.

"I figured we would meet again." I heard August, causing me to mental sigh. I looked up and plastered a fake smile across my face.

"Yeah!"

"So I guess you gotta hand your number over here shawty." He smiled, looking down at me. Dana ran over to me, sitting on my lap.

"Mommy, can I have a dollar?" She asked, poking out her bottom lip and batting her eyelashes. Just as on was about to give it to her, August handed her two.

"Hey lil lady! One for you and one for ya brother." He told her and she nodded, jumping off my lap and running over to Dion.

"You didn't have to do that."

"But I wanted to, so are you gonna let me the you out?" He asked, biting his bottom lip. I looked over a Bridgette and she was blushing. Why? I don't know.

"Dior, you ain't gonna introduce me?" She asked.

"This is Bridgette. Bridgette you know him already." I mumbled, standing up.

"August, say hey to your ki-" I quickly placed my hand over her mouth. I forgot she spilled secrets when she was nervous.

"My what?" He asked, raising his eyebrow. She shook her head.

"Here! Let me see your phone and I'll put my number in." I spoke and he nodded, handing me the phone. I quickly put in my number and handed him his phone.

"Well I text you shawty, just look out for the text." He smiled, walking away.

I glared at Bridgette, before sitting down. She looked at me, "I'm so sorry!" She whined.

"It's fine, hopefully I'll find a way to get him to leave me alone.."

"Or find a way to tell him." She insisted and I nodded my head slowly..