Extra Help?

You were sitting at the lunch table with your friends Dalia, Jackie and Miya as you spotted August walk over to you. He had a Spanish text book in his hand, frowning. You and him had Spanish together, but you never spoke to one another. He sat across from you, flashing a friendly smile,

"Aye, I was just wondering if you could help me. Cause you know we got that quiz coming up soon and you know all the right shit." He asked, puckering out his bottom lip. You looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

"This is only the second week of foreign language and you mean to tell me that your falling behind already?" You groaned and he nodded.

"Yeah, mane. That shit be confusing me." He sighed. His friends bust out laughing at him, causing him to stare at them, grilling them a little.

"What's red in Spanish?" You asked.

"Shit, um. It got ho in it." He snickered and you face palmed yourself. It was many girls and boys that August could ask for help, but he decided to ask you because you were cute and didn't chase after him. He liked the fact that you barely gave him the time of day, because it was different from what he was used to.

You weren't his typical type though, being honest. You were a dark brown color, with braces and pink plum lips, your eyes were a dark brow color, complimented by your long eyelashes. You had dimples on both of your cheeks, and slightly chubby cheeks. Your eyes were a dark brown color and you were on the skinny side. That's why you went his type, you didn't have a body that met his standards.

Standing at 5'5 you old weighed 109 pounds. You did have butt to be skinny, but that wasn't enough.
Your boobs were only a 25 B. August was used to girls with huge asses who wore D cups and threw it back quicker than he could state his full name. But you were different.

"Wow." You mumbled.

"What?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Your body count is higher than your Gpa." You snickered looking at him.

"So is you gon' help a nigga or no?" He asked, frowning.

"Okay." You responded.

-

Just noticed I never finished this 💀.