You're Exposed.

This was an old story draft I came up with a while back, but I wanted to rewrite it from memory. When I first started writing.

-

Halo

I walked into this new school I was transferring to. Believe it or not but I transferred because of harassment. I was always the pretty girl that all the boys would try to talk to and all the girl hated and I honestly couldn't deal with it. So, walking in Uptown high, (made up, I think) I'm approaching the situation with a new perspective and a new look.

Now I guess you could say this was a disguise and I really don't plan on getting caught. Your story is ridiculous. Yeah I know it is. The shit is outrageous. I walked into the main office, taking a seat.

"Hey, you must be Halo, pretty name." The lady in the office addressed me, I smiled. Usually people would say, 'pretty name for a pretty girl.' But this was new, and I liked it.

"Thank you." I replied, she nodded. She handed me a roaster and I took it, along with the lock. I walked out of the office, roaming the halls before finding my locker number, and opening it.

I took a few Polaroid pictures I had of myself and tapped them inside my locker. I sat my books on the shelf and put my book back away, grabbing the books I would need. I caught a few people staring at me here and there but it felt good to not be hated.

August

I don't know why, but the entire school been talking about this new girl we got today. I heard that bitch is ugly and from the way Corahn described her, had me weak.

"Describe her again." Our friend, Demetrius laughed.

"Okay, last time. That bitch was about 5'4, light skin, long hair but that shit looked nappy as fuck, she got hair ties on the ends of them bitches. She wear these big ass bifocals, but she got a fat ass. Her titties non existent, and she got on wedgie pants with these dicked ass air force 1s." Corahn explained. He had everyone dying.

"I wanna meet her." Our friend Zoey smiled. She was the only one who was sticking up for shawty and she got upset when we made fun of her appearance. So she simple walked away.

Zoey

I was walking around in the halls when I spotted the new girl, I walked past her, trying to get a better look, when I noticed these pictures in her locker of a girl who looked just like her. Suspect.

I wasn't paying attention when I tripped, causing her to turn around. I don't know but something about this girl told me that she wasn't really like this. As weird as it sounded.

"Are you okay?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. I stood up.

"Yeah. Thanks." I muttered. She closed her locker, walking away.

I wanna find out the truth about her.

"Wait!" I called after her, she turned around.

"Yes?"

"What's your name? I'm Zoey." I smiled. She nodded.

"I'm Halo." She mumbled, walking away. Yeah something ain't right.

Halo

I got a story to go with those pictures of anyone asks. I'll simply say, 'that's my twin sister.'. I noticed the lady from earlier walking towards me. She was mad about something.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked me and I nodded, following behind her. Wonder why.