Sabotage.

"Okay, how do I look?" You turned in a circle, placing your hand on your hip. August rolled his eyes.

"You look good." He muttered. You frowned.

"Best friend! You are no help." You whined, he shrugged.

"My nigga, you ugly as hell." He chuckled and you gave him a straight face.

"Oh cool , I gotta get going." You said, walking out the door. August set you up on some blind date and you had to go because the bet you guys made. But what you didn't know was that it wasn't any date at all, and August was plotting because he was feeling you.

When you got to the restaurant, a waitress directed you to a table, you smiled and thanked her before sitting down. 20 minutes you began to grow impatient, and you couldn't believe you were being stood up. At 45 minutes you were done waiting, you stood up, walking out of the restaurant and to make things worse August wasn't answering your calls, and it was raining. Every taxi cab sped past you, ignoring your signal that you needed a ride so you walked home, with an attitude. You sighed.

The door swung open, "My bad baby," August mumbled, you brushed past him.

"You did this shit on purpose!" You yelled.

"Think what you want shawty', I'm out." He replied, leaving out. You rolled your eyes, shutting off all the lights and walking to the bathroom and starting the shower.

With August he was still in the house, he never left. He was in your room sitting on your bed. He wasn't going to do anything special but comfort you, maybe even tell you how he felt about you. He didn't mean to purposely sabotage your plans but he couldn't watch you be with someone else. Since he was 18 and you were 16 you've been his roommate, and the only one he's had eyes for.

After your shower you got out, drying off your hair and putting on a crew neck and some boy shorts. You grab a scrunchy and pulled your hair into a ponytail. You cleaned up after yourself then went in your room, the light was off and you didn't plan on turning it on so you walked over to you bed, climbing on top of what your didn't notice was August. His hand crept up your thigh making you jump out of the bed and turn on the light.

"Wassup?" August busted out laughing.

"August!" You pouted, he continued laughed as he got up out of the bed and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"How was the date?" He looked at you.

"What date? It wasn't any date." You wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Whatchu' mean?" He asked.

"He never showed." You mumbled. August looked at your lips then back at your eyes. It wasn't a secret that you and August had sex maybe 2 or 3 times, and people who knew found it amazing that neither of you caught feelings. Or so they thought.

"Can I tell you something?" He bit his bottom lip nervously.

"Mhm." You smiled a little. August picked you up, carrying you over to the bed and placing you down. He sat next to you.

"I never got somebody to go on the date." He told you. You frowned, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Why?" You asked.

"I can show you better than I can tell you." He smiled. You shook your head.

"No you can't!" You whined, he got in between your legs and kissed you. You didn't kiss back at first until he found his way under your shirt, giving your nipple a squeeze. You moaned against his lips. He pulled away, pulling your sweater over your head and throwing it.

Neighbor P.o.v.

These mother fuckers! It's 3 in the morning and you can hear them. Sheesh.