You're Exposed. (Part Two)

Halo

We were inside of her office as she paced back and forth. I sat there until she threw a file on the desk, "I'm disappointed in you." She sighed.

I opened the file with my name on it, showing a picture from 11th grade. I instantly closed it, I had no words.

"Halo, why are you faking your appearance?" She asked in a sympathetic tone.

"Because, I don't like negative attention." I replied.

"Your basically catfishing, Halo. Girl, I don't want you to get caught up." She told me.

"I won't get caught so why does it matter?" I asked and she shrugged.

Demetrius

She ain't really ugly. Wow.

I was walking by Ms. Callahan's office as I heard the new girl and her talking. So I stopped and listen and I heard everything. That really wasn't my businesses to say anything, but I had a feeling she was going to get exposed sooner than later. I was dying to know what she looked like now.

-

Halo

Two weeks into my time being in U.H. and I had about 2 friends. I was glad that people weren't flocking to me. And I trust Zoey, so I told her about what's going on. On the other hand, my other friend, Malaysia doesn't know. But she almost caught me one time, if it wasn't for Zoey she would have known;

Me and Zoey were walking around the mall out of town. We decided not to got to any of the one's that were local because we might spot some kids from school there.

I had on a white V-neck with my ripped dark blue true religion jeans and a pair on white air force 1s. My hair was straightened and I had a white true religion hat on, and the sign was navy blue. I barely wore makeup so I had on a little mascara, winged eyeliner and some cotton candy colored lip gloss.

"Hey Zoey!" We heard a familiar voice. Zoey looked at me, and I bent down, acting as if I was tying my shoe.

"Hey Malaysia!" She replied. They gave each other hugs and began talking.

"Who's your friend. She's be down there quite a minute." Malaysia laughed. I had no other option but to stand up.

"Uh-"

"Halo?" She gasped. I shook my head.

"No, this is Halo's twin sister Hannah." She replied. Really? Hannah?

"Oh nice to meet you!" She smiled, holding out her hand. I shook it.

"Hi." I replied.

"Well I gotta get going, the mall closes in 2 hours." She told us before walking away.

"That was close." Zoey laughed, grabbing my hand and walking out of the mall.

Ever since that day, I barely take off my little outfits I have. What I do is take all my stuff from 9th grade and paid it with ugly stuff and wear it. But I need to be more careful.

-