Little dick?!

Requests are being taken 😛. So just message me if you want one, only thing I need is yo name 😭.

-

August

Me and Yn have been arguing for about 2 days now. It all started because her lil bitch ass wasn't letting me hit. And she still won't so until she does, pornhub gon' be my best friend. She ain't gone be happy until I go off and fuck some random hoe. But I ain't at that point yet.

"Yn! Are you done?" I looked at her.

"Done what?!" She yelled. I made a straight face.

"Are you done being childish? And calm allat' shit down." I muttered the last part.

"Suck my dick." She responded, walking out the room. I shrugged and grabbed my laptop.

Since it was just me and her here, I wasn't going to bother turning the volume down. Shit, it might make her freaky ass horny too. As soon as the video came on the girl was already moaning. Ima' give it a good 15 minutes before Yn come in here.

-

She didn't come in 15 minutes, so I turned it off and went to find her, and guess what this girl was doing when I found her? She was listening to music, and the shit was up loud. So ima' assume she knew she was gon' come and she ain't wanna give in.

"Boy." I snatched the headphones out her ears, she glared at me before standing up. I laughed and ran to the front room.

"If your tall, lanky, little dick ass don't gimme my shit back, I'm going to fuck you up." She looked at me.

"Lil' dick?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Give me!" She yelled. I smirked, grabbing her by her arm.

"Lil' dick?" I asked and she giggled.

"August!" She mumbled.

"How is my dick little? You be the main one, 'oh my god, it's too much.' Dick too big." I chuckled, and her face changed a bright red color.

"I fake my moans and orgasms, lil dick ass." She responded, running out the room.

Ima' show her ass, ion' have a lil dick. Watch.