Pee or no?

"August! Stop tickling me!" You had tears streaming out of your eyes, because you were dying of laughter. He knew he wasn't supposed to tickle you while you were pregnant, but you were close to popping so to him, it didn't really matter.

"Say you sorry!" He laughed, still tickling you. You felt pressure creep up on you, making you seriously try to stop him.

"Ouch, Aug stop! I'm going to pee if you don't!" You screamed, trying not to laugh, but he ignored you and kept on tickling you.

"Dont pee, nasty ass." He frowned, kissing your stomach. Then he smiled and began tickling you again. You felt the pressure again, cause you to start worrying.

"Oh my god! Stop! It's hurting my stomach." You whined and he mumbled something before stopping. You sat up, wiping the sweat off your forehead. You felt your underwear get wet as of you peed.

"I think I peed." You complained. He looked down and seen the wet spot around your area. He scrunched up his face then looked down at the white blanket. He didn't see any yellow, which confused him.

"I thought pee was yellow."

"Not if you drink a lot of water." You muttered. Then you felt pressure on your private area.

"Alaysia, what are you doing to mommy?" You asked, rubbing your stomach.

"Wait what if your water just broke?!" August shouted, grabbing you hand and forcing you into the car. He didn't even give you a change to respond, starting up the car and driving to the hospital.

The pressure on your area began to increase, making you start to whine. Then that's when you both knew, it wasn't per, your baby was ready to come.

-

Lol, I don't know where this even came from.