I only want you (Pt. 2)

"Baby, what's wrong?" You asked, lifting his head up.

"I had to kill him.." August sighed, you automatically knew he was talking about his best friend Carson, but people called him Snake. The nick name for you always rubbed you the wrong way.

"Why?"

"Because, that nigga was living up to the name he got. He tried to set me up. But they all started bitchin' when I started asking questions, everything led up to Carson. He tried to shoot me so I had to." August sniffled. Him and Carson had been best friends since third grade.

"Wow." Was all you could say. August nodded before laying his head back on your stomach.

"Sing to me." He mumbled and you frowned.

"August, you sing. I don't." You retorted.

"Man, I've heard you sing before. You got a nice voice." He sat up smiling. You laughed, shaking your head.

"Sing to me, please." You smiled, sitting in his lap. He shook his head

"No, you know that I don't sing." He told you, resting his arms over your stomach.

"So if I turned on our favorite song right now, you won't sing?" You asked, looking up at him. He didn't respond.

"Ion' know."

"Mhm. Do your friends know about what happened?" You looked at your phone and you heard him say no.

"They don't make me happy, you do. That's why I'm here. They wasn't gonna make me feel better." He replied before kissing you. And you nodded.