Blunt.

You sat at the dinner table with your entire family. They all wanted to meet you but they prefered you left August home. August didn't even want to come at first, but when he heard that they didn't want him to come, his mind changed.

"So Yn, how's life? Did you find a new man?" Your cousin Charlene uttered boldly. August sipped some of his water before holding up his hand.

"Y'all muthafuckas' really disrespectful, why would you even ask her that when she's clearly with me? This is exactly why ion' fuck with ya' side or the fam' Yn." August snarled, standing up.

"Don't talk to my girl like that cuz', your disrespectful. And Yn, you dumb for even staying with him, I bet he talk to you like that too." Her husband stood up, waving his hand around then slamming it on the table, causing your family to gasp.

"I ain't though, y'all just don't like the truth. And I don't talk to her like that so shut the fuck up, pussy." August snickered. Everyone looked at you for your approval and it was funny that you had to think about whether or not he spoke to you the way he spoke to your family.

"August! Get the fuck out of my face. For I cut you, dead ass." You yelled, waving the kitchen knife at him. He rolled his eyes.

"Stop talking to me like I'm your bitch then!" He yelled back.

"You are my bitch. Bitch." You put the knife down, pushing past him.

-

"Mhmm." You moaned, wrapping your arms around his neck. August planted kisses on your neck and chest as he thrusted in and out of you. This was what you always did after arguments, he was starting to think this was why you would argue. To get some sexual attention.

"No, but I talk to him like that sometimes." You mumbled. He laughed.

"And you know what happens after." August smirked, sliding his hand down your backside.

"He hits you?!" One of your cousins yelled.

"Nah, I fuck her though." August told them, making them gasp again. He chuckled, grabbing your hand and walking out of the dinning hall.

"Why are you so damn blunt?" You laughed, nudging him.

"Want me to be fake?" He asked and you shook your head no, "okay then."