Showing true colors.

You stormed through campus looking for the one person your truly hated. You knew you both didn't like each other but you never thought he would go this far, today you learned that he didn't care at all. You were on the verge of tears because you would always tend to get upset when something made you angry, and you were starting to calm down, that was until you spotted him talking with his friends. There he stood, the one you envied; August.

You stormed over to where him and his friends were sitting, slamming your hands on the table, "Are you fucking kidding me?" You shouted pointing to your hair. All his friends busted out in a fit of laughter.

"What? Gimme' props, 'cause the shit was genius." He smirked. You turned the opposite direction, trying to contain yourself from doing something you know wouldn't even help.

"Fuck you mean it was genius?!" You barked, "Do you see my hair? Bitch you are fucking childish!"

"Yo' chill—" You cut him off by jacking him up by his collar.

"I won't chill! My hair is fucking green! What the fuck did I do to you that was so bad for you to do this to my fucking hair?" By now his friends began to notice that your light brown skin was slowly turning boiling red, so they got up, attempting to separate you and August.

"How long does this shit last!?" You snapped, cocking back your arm. His friend Tyler, grabbed your arm, pulling you away.

"Bitch shut the fuck up with allat' yellin' and shit!" August laughed, standing up.

"Seriously? I will smack them damn caterpillars off your head. Nappy ass mess." You calmed down—Once Again—folding your arms over your chest.

"Shut up, you built like a piece of bacon, ho'. You have no body, ole' bobble head ass." He retorted.

"Listen you lanky ass man whore, just tell me how long it'll be before this shit comes out. I swear on god if it take more than a week, I will beat ya' yellow ass up—"

"Shut up! Bitch it's fucking food coloring. I don't know, ma' you smart right? Look that shit up." He replied, opening this bottle of Gatorade an putting it up to his lips. 

"Call me a bitch again." You laughed, clenching your fist. 

He move the bottle away from his lips before parting them, "Bitch." He snarled, putting the bottle back up to his lips. By now a crowd was formed around the group, with kids laughing and saying 'Oooh', but you didn't care. You snatched the bottle out of his hand, dumping it onto his head. Everyone erupted in an uproar of laughter as Tyler grabbed your arm, trying to prevent anything else from happening; Or so he thought.

You snatched away, picking up the bottle and throwing it at August causing him to jump up. People started holding him back, as Tyler picked you up and walked towards the girls dorms.

"Your friend gone get fucked up." You muttered, looking down at him. He put you down, flattening out your skirt as an excuse to touch your ass, as you pushed his hands away.

"He said some shit about showing your true colors earlier, but I ain't know what he meant. I ain't expect him to wild out like that and dye yo' shit seaweed green." He told you, you noticed him stifle a chuckle but you ignored it.

"What am I going to do? I mean, I look fucking weird like this." You whined. Tyler placed his hand up to his chin, indicating he was thinking.

"Well your fully black right?" He asked, you frowned and nodded. "How yo' hair get to your belly button?" 

"I got good genes." Your lips pursed into a smile. He laughed.

"Only thing I can think of is dye it black." He told you.

"Ooh! I can do that and dye my tips purple.Thank you Ty!" You hugged him before running off in the direction of the lobby. Tyler shook his head and smiled, making his way back outside. When he got back outside, August and their other friends Damien and Allen were all sitting at the table they were previously at. August had a towel wiping his face and a scowl from what had happened, and from some odd reason the other 2 boys were still dying of laughter.

"Aug, man." Tyler laughed, he looked at him.

"Like I said, I was showing her true colors." He shrugged. 

"True colors, to make her hate you more right? Cause now she gone be at cho' throat every time." Allen added. August shrugged again.

"Fuck her."