Low key bae.

"Give me my blocks! For I tell!" You screamed, pushing August.

"Shut up doo doo head." He snickered, putting it in his truck and playing with them both. You began crying as he played with your stuff. You were only five but you knew that you didn't like him at all.

"I'm telling my mom." You mumbled, kicking his truck and storming out of them room. 

"Girls, always crying." He scoffed, picking up his truck. 10 minutes later, you returned in the living room with him mom.

"Aug, give her back her blocks." She snapped. He sucked him teeth.

"Okay." He sighed. When she walked out of the room, he threw it at you, and it hit on in the arm. You glared at him before smacking him in the forehead. He stood up, grabbing your hair and snatching your bow out of it. You punched him in the stomach, snatching the bow back.

He found it funny to pick with you, and just because he was a year old, didn't mean he was in charge of you, so you two would always argue. He stood up, and grabbed the block and threw it at you but you ducked, and it hit the wall, making a loud noise. You tackled him and scratched his cheek, leaving a long red mark. Both of your mothers went over to you and broke up the little "fight" you two were having and you both were scolded and directed to apologize then watch television.

12 years later, your mom and August's mom were still close, but that wasn't the case for you and August. All you two did, was bicker and fight. When you two were younger, your parents thought it maybe was just a phase, but that wasn't the case either.

You were sitting in your room, watching a show called The Prancing Elites Project, and eating popcorn when August came in your room, throwing his book bag down. He looked at you before rolling his eyes and plopping down on your been bag. Lately, altercation's between you and August have been getting a little touchy, feely.

August stood up, walking over to you and digging his hand in your popcorn without asking, you pushed him, snatching the bag away, "I don't like you enough for you to be putting your nasty ass fingers in my shit." You snapped. 

"Shut the fuck up." He scowled, sitting on the opposite part of your bed. 

"Move your head, I can't see." You yelled, putting your foot on his back. He snatched the remote from you, turning.

"Ion' wanna see nigga's in leotards." He mumbled, turning the channel. You got up, walking over to him and snatching the remote out of his hand. But as predicted, August pulled you on top of him and began kissing on your neck. You tried to get up, but he grabbed your arm, pulling you back down. 

"Get off me, I don't know why you keep doing this." You mumbled, causing him to smirk.

"Does't seem like you want me to get off." He chuckled before kissing your lips. You dug your nails in his arm, causing him to let you go.

"Stop trying to fuck me, we supposed to be like enemies." You snapped. He laughed.

"Girl, I been told you that, that was cause a nigga like you a lil' bit." He mumbled. 

"Whatever." You replied.

"When you gon' stop playin'? You low key know that you bae." August smirked, you rolled your eyes.

"Shut up."