Mine?

"Justice! If you go, you'll make me happy. I don't wanna go by myself but I wanna go with my best friend since 5th grade." Cassie groaned, throwing a pillow at me.

"Why, I ain't that much fun. All I'll do is sit around with my face balled up and be on my phone."

"Cause, I want you to come with me. Now strip out them pajama and put this on." She smirked, sitting clothes next to me.

"Girl, my daddy will kill me! Better yet fucking Chris might tell him then he'll go through my closet and burn everything!"

"Chris swear he yo' daddy or something." She sucked her teeth, plopping down on the bed.

"Exactly, just because our dad's were best friends and my dad thinks he telling me something good when he tells me what I can and can't do. He got his friends thinking they can do it to."

"Ughh, hopefully they don't go. You need to stop being scared and take some risk! Fuck what they say, Justice your 17 years old. If we see them I'll take the blame, I promise."

"Okay, Cas." I replied, looking at the white, long sleeved cropped top and some ripped jeans she matched together. I began to take off my shirt when she laughing.

"I don't understand why you don't enjoy showing off your shape."

"Because, I weigh 125 pounds and I kind of enjoy not having boys stare at my ass when I don't wear sweats." I mumbled, pulling the shirt over my head.

"But for you to weigh only 125, you have a nice ass but no lie your boobs are small. That's okay, cause some niggas like that's."

"I wear an A cup, that's why I can get away with not wear a bra with certain shirts and you can't. Miss C cup." I snickered.

"Dont blame me, I blame my mama. I wear a 30 C, you wear a 36 A. I would switch with you any day. Now slide on them jeans so I can see your booty."

"Gay ass," I laughed, sliding them on and buttoning them. "Don't you think it's a little too tight?"

"Nope! It's cute, you'll get used to it. Now put these on." She smiled, throwing my Jordan Concords at me.

"I forgot about half of this stuff because of the fact that I can't wear it around my daddy." I mumbled, putting them on.

"Your hair looks cute curly, and you should let me do your makeup." She smiled, and I nodded. She walked over to me, pulling out her makeup bag. She knew that I hated makeup so she filled in my eyebrows, and lip gloss.

"Do you care if I put these eyelashes on you?" She asked, showing me. They looked real, so I told her to go ahead and she did. Then she put on a little eyeliner.

"Okay, wait you should have let me dress myself." I mumbled.

"Here, add some Justice to it." She mumbled, throwing my black blue, Nike windbreaker at me.

"You know me well." I smiled, sitting down.

"Now come on, for your dad- I mean Chris come here asking questions." She laughed, grabbing my hand.

She came here ready, meaning she knew I wouldn't turn her down. I walked outside of my house and over to her car. She took her time coming down the stairs, snapping a few pictures of herself along the way.

"Okay, just don't be quiet Justice, have fun." She smiled, starting the car and pulling off. When we got there, it was packed with sweaty people dancing and sitting around. It was some people in the pool, and it would be one hoe that has no top on. Wonder what type of standards and morals she got for herself.