Good girl gone bad.

Again, random idea. I think it's cliché.

-

"Heaven, wake up. It's 6:30, you have to ready." Heaven's mom shook her softly. Her eyes fluttered open as she sat up.

"Hey mama." She smiled slightly, drawing the covers back and getting up.

"Good morning, baby." Her mom smiled, getting up. "Your daddy is waiting, hurry."

"Step." She added. Her mom sighed, walking out of her room.

Heaven nodded. From what it seems, she has a nice life but her life is opposite. Her mom was strung out on drugs for 2 years and then all of a sudden found God. She then and got remarried when Heaven was four. From their, they sheltered Heaven from any and everything. Boys, public transportation, the outside world as a whole.

She wasn't allowed to wear clothing as the girls at her school wore, and she wasn't allowed to talk to boys. But this was slowly driving her insane and today was the last straw. People in her school would always address her as 'The Preachers Daughter' others would call her many other names, but none where her name.

She button her blouse before adjusting her pencil skirt and frowning. She hated wearing things that she didn't like, which was basically her entire closet. She wasn't allowed to wear sneakers, or heels but only flats and shoes. Her hair was never down, it was always in ponytails and buns. She always wanted to feel like one of the real girls, but her parents were so strict that she couldn't.

After she finished getting dressed, she made her way downstairs to were her Step father, James was, grabbing her backpack and waiting for him. He grabbed his keys, and they were on their way. She sat in the front, passengers seat putting on her seat belt and sitting back. James started the car, pulling off.

Heaven leaned forward, clicking through stations until she heard something, something she never heard before.

I love God....

You'n love God....

Was' wrong witchu'-

"Heaven! Turn this bull crap off! This is grade A trash." James snapped. She rolled her eyes, flipping onto the next channel.

She sat back, waiting to get to school. Knowing it wouldn't be any better, but it was better than this. James pulled up to her school, letting her out of the car, "Bye Heaven!" He smiled, she simplex got our, closing the door without saying bye.

As soon as she got to the entrance, she was shoved into the door. She turned around, looking at her. As in her, she was staring at the most popular girl in school; Tandelaeo. Her name was a joke itself to Heaven.

"Aye bitch, watch where the fuck you goin'!" Tandelaeo barked, folding her arms. She caught everyone's attention, causing them to form a circle around the two.

"Fight! Fight! Fight!" Everyone chanted, pulling out phones. Heaven rolled her eyes.

"Man, you watch where you going. Ghetto ass ho'." Heaven snapped back. She was surprised at the way she was speaking and the language she was using. Everyone else was too.

"Oooo, shit." Someone laughed.

"Who you think you talking too? You prissy ass bitch. You can get yo' ass beat!" Tandelaeo yelled, throwing her bags down and taking out her earrings. Never had Heaven been into a fight, but she watched bad girls club a lot.

"Clearly I'm talking to you. The hell." She snarled, balling up her fist. The crowed was growing larger with people who were itching to see the two girls fight.

"You got one more time, ho'." Tandelaeo scoffed, tying up her hair.

"Forgive me Lord," Heavean chuckled, "how am I a ho'? Says the bitch who let Brandon and Bryan and the whole football team run a train on her at the summer bash." Heaven asked, folding her arms.

"That's it, Ima give you time to get ready. Tie ya' shit up, cause I'm finna beat the fuck outta you." Tandelaeo yelled, pounding her fist against the other. Heaven nodded, grabbing her sweatpants out of her bag and placing them over her skirt. She was scared, but she wasn't showing it.

"Aye' I bet Laeo gon' whoop her." A boy yelled. Everyone agreed. Without warning Tandelaeo lunged at Heaven, with her fists ready but Heaven moved out of the way, watching her flying into the door. She bust out laughing and so did everyone else.

Heaven snickered, turning around but she felt Tandelaeo grab her hair attempting to sling her to the ground. Heaven turned around, tackling her to the ground as she straddled her and began sending blows in every direction. Everyone was surprised at Heavean's little figure, beating up Tandelaeo. After a while, rage took over Heaven's body and she began to black out. Standing up, she grabbed Tandelaeo's stiff hair, wrapping it around her hand and began pounding her head, over and over.

People were so surprised at her fighting back, they didn't bother to help. Tandelaeo stood up, punching Heaven in her cheek one good time, which just made her angrier. She slung Tandelaeo towards the metal doors, watching her body connect with them, she began upper cutting her. Tandelaeo fell and the kids figure it would be good to break it up when Heaven began stomping her. As Heaven was fighting, she felt a blow come from the left, making her turn around and start fighting whoever it was.

Tandelaeo figured she could get Heaven now so she stood up, running over to the two and grabbing Heaven's head and punching her. A random girl in the crowd didn't condone jumping so she ran into the girls, fighting off one of them. Everyone was screaming and yelling. Heaven felt someone pull her off Tandelaeo as she looked at her knuckles and seen blood.

"Dumb ass bitch! Just because I don't pop, don't mean I can't fight!" Heaven yelled, trying to get out of the person's grip, but was unsuccessful. This was a whole new side of Heaven and she was surprised at it.

The fights were broken up. And everyone began crowding Heaven, laughing and high fiving her, "You ho'!" She heard Tandelaeo yell and she rolled her eyes.

School didn't start for another 30 minutes and everyone was rowdy. Heaven spotted the girl who helped her and walked over to her. "Thanks. For not letting me get jumped."

"I'm Katrina, no problem." She smiled. Heaven's eyes grew wide as she looked at Katrina, who was another popular girl in school.

"Yeah." Heaven mumbled turning around.

"Hey, wanna hang out later?" Katrina asked and Heaven turned around, nodding. "I'll give you a make over."

Heaven nodded again, walking off. The fight boosted her popularity a little, but she was still an outsider with the look she had. She was about to be unrecognized. She was at her locker as she noticed her crush August walk by with his friends Trey, Chris and Michael. Katrina was Trey's girlfriend, which was now Heaven's friend.

"Shit I don't blame her for being undercover, strict parents make a sneaky child." She heard two teacher's speaking as they passed her. She sighed because she fit this saying perfectly, but she was about to cross the line.

-

Potential short story...