Showing true colors (Pt. 2)

It's been a whole day since the whole drama happened between you and August, and since people seen your hair. A rumors been spreading around school that your bald but it didn't faze you. You were in your bathroom, straightening your now black and purple hair.

After you were finished, you walked out of your dorm looking for Tyler. Everyone's eyes were glued to you and your hair, mostly the girls who copied mostly anything you did. You spotted Tyler, talking to August, so you rolled your eyes walking over to them.

"I said that-" you cut August off by standing in front of Tyler.

"I took your advice! It came out way better than I thought it would. And it's a rinse so when the colors fade I'll be back to brown." You smiled.

"That's wassup." Tyler responded, August had his face balled up.

"Clearly you saw us talking, you can excuse yourself now." He told you. You turned to him.

"Nobody was talking to you, so shut the fuck up and go play in traffic." You replied.

"Well I like the new colors." Tyler laughed.

"Same, but I'll text you later." You said before walking away.

"Her hair smells like kiwis." Tyler laughed.

"No it don't, that's why that shit is fake." August muttered, looking at you walk away. Tyler knew why August didn't like you.

Because in the 9th grade, he was dating a girl name Angelina and he tried to get with you, so you told his girlfriend. She broke up with him, and ever since then he didn't like you.

-

I don't like this...

Updates in order:

August Alsina Imagines

Bgc

Baby Mama

Chasing her love (Possibly)