Chapter 58 (Mature)

Warning: Smut

"I hope you don't mind if I spend some time with Momo for a little bit, I will bring her home," Ayato asked Hiro. "Of course not, I understand, you two have been spending a lot of time apart lately, and I'm sure you both have a lot to catch up on," Hiro said, smiling at his sister and Ayato. "Thank you, Hiro. I will see you both back at home" Momo said returning Hiro's smile.

The two of them walked out of the tea house,   the warm evening air caressing their skin. They took a stroll through the bustling streets, admiring the beautiful sakura trees that lined the sidewalks. The petals of the cherry blossoms, pale pink and delicate as the finest silk, drifted down around them, creating a magical atmosphere.

"I'm glad we got this time together," Momo said, her voice soft and sincere. "There's so much I've missed about you, you know?"

Ayato smiled warmly at her. "I've missed you too, my love.

"Do you want to go somewhere special tonight? Somewhere just for the two of us?" he asked, his voice low and full of promise.

Momo's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? Where do you want to take me?" she asked, her heart already racing with anticipation. Ayato grinned, his hand slipping into hers as they continued to walk. "Follow me"

he said, leading her down a small alleyway that he knew she had never been down before. As they turned the corner, the alley opened up into a small, hidden garden. Lanterns were strung up on the trees, casting a warm, golden glow over the lush greenery. A small stream meandered through the center of the garden, its waters sparkling in the dim light.

 A small stream meandered through the center of the garden, its waters sparkling in the dim light

"Wow," Momo breathed, her eyes taking in the beauty around her. "This place is amazing. I had no idea this garden existed."

They sat on the grass nestled among the flowers. "I found it  two months ago," he explained, sitting down beside her. "I've always wanted to show it to you."

He took her hand in his and smiled, his eyes never leaving hers. "This place reminds me of us," he said softly. "It's quiet and peaceful, yet full of life and beauty. Just like us." Momo felt a warmth spread through her chest at his words.

They sat in silence for a while, lost in their thoughts and the beauty around them. The scent of the flowers filled the air, and the sound of the water gently flowing over the rocks created a soothing background for their conversation.

"You know," Momo began, her voice soft and hesitant, "I've been thinking about our future a lot lately. About us together. And I want you to know that no matter what happens, I will always love you. I will always be here for you. And I will always, always cherish our time together."

Her words hung in the air, and for a moment neither of them said anything. They simply sat there, lost in their thoughts and feelings. But it was enough. It was enough to make Ayato feel truly loved and cherished. He leaned forward, his lips brushing against hers gently. Their kiss was slow and passionate, a reflection of the deep love they shared.