Chapter 5

The Rickshaw arrived in front of the front entrance as the Twins made their way out of the door. Nanami follows them.

 "You two be careful," she said to them

"You two be careful," she said to them. "You are representing the whole of the Matsumoto Clan now." Hiro nods as they climb aboard the rickshaw. Momo sits beside her brother, her long hair flowing behind her like a cloud of brown silk. The driver, a man dressed in the traditional attire, bows respectfully to them before setting off. They said goodbye to their mother as the rickshaw pulled away from the estate, heading toward the Inazuma City.

The sun was rising over the horizon, casting a warm golden light over the landscape. The air was crisp and cool, with the occasional breeze rustling through the trees. As they ride, Hiro can't help but feel a mix of nervousness and excitement coursing through him. He glances over at Momo, who seems lost in thought, her gaze fixed on the scenery passing by.

The Rickshaw passes through Konda Village, its narrow streets lined with traditional Inazumen houses. They wave at the villagers who come to see them, bowing respectfully in return. The people here are simple folk, mostly farmers and craftsmen. 

This is what Konda village looks like, 

As they ride past a group of children playing in the dirt, one of them spots them and shouts out in excitement. The others join in, running after the rickshaw and waving frantically. Hiro smiles and waves back.

Soon they arrived at Inazuma City, and Momo forgot how big the city was. The streets are filled with people from all walks of life, from merchants, tradesmen, samurais and even travellers from other nations. The city's bustling energy was almost overwhelming. They make their way through the crowded streets, dodging carts and animals, as their rickshaw driver navigates expertly as he rides to the highest point of the city.

Finally, they reach their destination Tenshukaku, The Raiden Shogun's main stronghold and main residence in Inazuma City, The Tenryou Commission Headquarters is also located here.

As they get off the rickshaw, they are greeted by two guards of the Shogun's army who escort them inside.

"Welcome, Lord Hiro and Lady Momo," Kujou Sara said formally as she bowed. "Her Excellency, the Raiden Shogun, is expecting you both."