Chapter 38

Top picture is Madoka
Warning: Mention of abuse

Madoka made her way back to the geisha house, she went into the kitchen and found Takeshi Shiranui helping Cho cook dinner. "Mr. Takeshi what are you doing here if Kiku sees you here helping Cho she will hurt you again". Madoka said to him.

"Cho needed help and I don't care if she hurts me again I care about your girls' well-being, Gina is cleaning upstairs," Takeshi replied. He glanced at Madoka, noticing her worried expression. "Just hurry she's doing business right now I will go and get undressed"

Madoka nodded and quickly went upstairs to her room, she removed her makeup and changed into her yakata. "Dinner's done" Cho shouted. Madoka found Gina in Sachiko's room cleaning. "Dinner is ready Gina," she said, "I can't I have to clean Madam Kiku's room she will be mad at me again if everything is not clean correctly, I don't want her to hurt me again". Madoka felt so bad for the 10 year old. "No Gina you don't have to do that Mr.Takeshi and I can clean up, You should go downstairs and eat, go get him for me."

"Alright thank you Madoka," Gina said as she left the room and went downstairs. Shiranui came upstairs to help clean Kiku's room, he looked at Madoka and nodded. "This room already cleaned up how long has she been cleaning here?" she asked Shiranui " Cho told me she been in here since you and Sachiko left, that was 5 and a half hours ago" he answered. Madoka teared up "She so scared of her, I just wish I could help her," she said as she wiped tears from her eyes.

Shiranui put his hands on her shoulders "Madoka listen to me, we all have suffered so much. But soon we won't have to worry about them anymore, I know a man who can help me since I'm the only one who knows everything in and out of The Akuma clan and I've been giving him the information that he needs. I need you to hang on just a little longer Madoka, I promise we will no longer be pawns to that blackhearted witch and her brother"

Madoka looked up at him, she knew he was right, she just wished it was already over. "Okay Mr. Takeshi, I will hang on for the girl's sake," she said as they checked to make sure the room was clean. Once everything was done, they went downstairs to find Gina and Cho already eating dinner. "You better get going before you get caught" Madoka warned him.

Shiranui nodded and left. Madoka sat at the table and ate dinner with them. "Is Madam Kiku's room clean?" Gina asked her "Yes it is don't worry just eat your food".