Chapter 8

As they walked out of the room. They saw Kimi and Yasuhiro in the dining hall being greeted by Aunt and Grandmother. 

The twins exchanged a look before walking over to their younger brother and cousin. There, Akademiya uniforms were all tan with a few things packed with them.

"Welcome home you two!" Lady Nanami exclaimed as she hugged them both followed by the twins. "It's good to be back, Mother," Yasuhiro said with a tired smile. "How was your journey?" Chika asked, leading them to the dining table.

"Long and tiring, Mother," Kimi answered with a yawn, "but we managed to sleep on the boat most of the way here." As they all sat at the table, servants brought out tea and poured it, they started chatting.

"So little brother has the first year in Akademiya' Hiro asked "Yes, and I'm excited to hear all about it," Momo replied, "It has been great the professors there are very kind and helpful, I will be starting my first assignment with a few classmates where going to the desert of Hadramaveth in two weeks to research on the Temple of Deshret" Yasuhiro answered.

"Oh, that sounds interesting," Lady Nanami said with a smile.

This is the many kinds of sushi they are having the picture is not mine

-

Several Servants including Io and her mother bring out large plates of many kinds of sushi. "Ahhh, sushi!" Kimi exclaimed, "I've missed this so much!" as they served the plates on each side of the table,

Everyone laughed "Of course it must be tiring to eat all the Sumeru food," Hiromi said teasingly. "Oh no, you don't understand" Kimi chuckled "It's not that the food is bad, it's just that it's so...different.' 'Well, we get used to it after a while' Yasuhiro added.

Have they eaten Kimi brings up her graduating assignment. "So me and my classmate are going be staying in Gandharva Ville for a month to help assist Tighnari who is the Chief Officer of the Forest Rangers, we will be researching different new plants and herbs then make medicine and other things with them' she said as she takes a bite of her sushi.

"That sounds interesting!" Momo exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. "I hope you'll learn a lot and make great discoveries!" Kimi smiled "Thanks I will oh by the way has the herbal shampoo and soup that I made for you" Kimi asked Momo ."Oh, that's right! I almost forgot about that. I've been meaning to thank you for that."

As they continued to eat, the conversation drifted to other topics. As everyone is finishing Lady Nanami informs them about tomorrow's schedule.

"Momo and Kimi will head to the City's Tenryou District to get their new Kimono, Mio has informed me she finished the designs" Both Kimi and Momo got excited, they will be getting their new Kimonos and they loved the design Mio came up with. "Io will be taking a day off and she will accompany you," Lady Nanami said.

"I will be heading to Ritou to pick up Sayuri," said Hiro. "Oh, that's right!" Chika exclaimed. "It's been a while since we have seen her." "Yes, Auntly it has after we come back I will help her unpack to the guest room and I have to practice my ceremony speech and other things," Hiro said. 

Everyone retires for the night. Momo was in Kimi's room helping her unpack her bag "Do you want to go to the hot springs you did have a long travel you must be exhausted'

Momo asks her. "Yes, that would be nice, ask Io if she can come have a dip with us" Kimi answered