Chapter 67

They entered Lambad's Tavern and they were seated. The place was dimly lit, with cozy booths and tables surrounded by comfortable chairs they also saw a vertical skewer of meat being cooked. "Will isn't it Yasuhiro is this your family?" Lambad the owner of the Tavern said as the big tan musculater man went toward them.

"Hello Lambad yes this is my mother Nanami and my older siblings Momo and Hiro their twins," Yasuhiro said as he smiled at the owner of the tavern. The family said hello to Lambad. "it's nice to meet you all, Yasuhiro and some of his classmates come here a lot to destress themselves, let me show you your table" Lambad said as he led them to a booth in the back of the tavern. "You can sit here and enjoy the night, do you like to order some drinks?" he asked.

"What do you recommend?" Hiro asked him, taking a seat at the booth. The others sat down as well. The booth was covered in soft, red velvet, and had a long bench instead of chairs. It was cozy and inviting, giving them a sense of privacy despite being in a busy restaurant.

"Well, we have a specialty drink called the 'Sea Breeze'. It's made with rum, coconut rum, and pineapple juice. It's perfect for a warm night like tonight." Lambad smiled at them, obviously pleased to have their attention. Momo nodded, "That sounds delicious. I'll have one of those."

Hiro glanced at Nanami, who was looking over the menu. "What would you like, Mother?" he asked her. She looked up, smiling. "I'll have a glass of your house red wine if that's okay."

"Of course, madam," Lambad assured her. He took their drink orders and left.

Hiro turned to Yasuhiro, who seemed lost in thought. "Hey, brother, you okay?" he asked with concern. His brother looked up, a distant expression in his eyes. "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just... everything with O-Bachan, and my studies, It's a lot to take in." He sighed, then forced a smile. "But it's good to be with family, right?"

As they waited for their drinks, they made small talk. The waitress came with their drinks.

"Here's three sea breeze and red wine" she said as she put the drinks on the table. "My boss wanted me to tell you it's on the house tonight" she added.

"Oh thank you," Nanami said as she took a sip of her wine. "That was nice of him"

"Are you all ready to order your food?" the waitress said

as she smiled at them. They looked over the menu "This is my family's first time trying out Sumeru's cuisine what do you recommend?" Yasuhiro asked the waitress "I would recommend the Samosa they are very popular among our customers and they are also a starter dish so you can try some of our other dishes as well" she replied. "I also recommend the Shawarma Wraps and the Chicken Tikka Masala they are also popular choices" she added.

"Thank you for the starters we can get Samosa's and Panipuri and for me i will have the Sabz Meat Stew," Yasuhiro said "Can I have the Shawarma wraps," Momo said as the waitress wrote down the orders "I will have the Butter Chicken," Hiro said "Can I have the Lambad Fish Roll," Nanami said.

The waitress nodded and took their orders. "That will be about 15 to 20 minutes for your food to be ready, the starters will be ready in 5 minutes, if you want anything else just let me know." She smiled and left them to enjoy their drinks.

Nanami sipped her wine and looked around the tavern, taking in the cozy atmosphere and the various paintings and decorations on the walls. "This place has such a unique charm to it," she said with a sigh. "It is, it's quite the culture shock," Momo said as she glanced around. "But I'm starting to like it"

"So how was your assignment in the desert?" Hiro asked him as he sipped his Sea Breeze. "It was... tough, but I learned a lot." Yasuhiro paused, taking a deep breath. "I think I'm getting better at surviving in harsh environments."