Chapter 26

Kamisato Ayato was in his office talking to Shikanoin Heizou a Tenryou Commission detective Heizou's hair is styled in a short mullet, and his bangs are pushed back with a black headband.

The picture is not mine it belongs to Hoyoverse

-

Heizou showed a document file of a Geisha named Kiku to Ayato "So she is Akuma Sachiko this whole time interesting" Heizou said "While The Akuma Clan have been in hiding she has been a Geisha keeping herself busy." Ayato said.

"I found the former officer of the Matsumoto clan it turns out he has been a pawn to The Akuma Clan"

Ayato told Heizou everything that Shiranui had told him

"The poor guy he didn't deserve this" Heizou said, "I know and that's why he's helping me bring those bastards down" Ayato replied. "For now our target is Sachiko, I plan to make an announcement in five days and I'm sure she would want to hear it," Ayato said.

"Got it and what is the announcement?" Heizou asked. "You will just have to wait" Ayato chuckle

It was the next morning Momo was already dressed for the day she wearing a Yukata short dress, Io had told her that there was nothing on the agenda today, so it was a good time to meet with Padma.

Momo made her way outside of the bathhouse as promised. She arrived a few minutes early and waited patiently for Padma. Finally, the Melusine emerged from the trees, her tail swishing gracefully behind her. "Good morning, Momo," she greeted her with a warm smile. "Morning Padma I'm ready"

The two of them walked together through the forest and mountains toward Padma's lair. Along the way, Padma pointed out various plants and herbs, explaining their uses in alchemy. Momo was fascinated by the knowledge Padma shared and took careful notes, eager to learn as much as she could.

As they approached Padma's lair, Momo was in awe of the beautiful, well-kept garden filled with an array of flowers and herbs. The lair itself was a cozy, underground chamber with a view of the waterfall outside. shelves upon shelves of jars containing various ingredients. A large worktable stood in the center of the room, surrounded by cauldrons and other alchemical equipment.

 A large worktable stood in the center of the room, surrounded by cauldrons and other alchemical equipment