Chapter 39

Ayato was looking at a file about the Black Dahlia drug. "Lord Ayato" the woman with pink hair who came from his window was kneeling across from him. "Rika do you have news on Sachiko?" he asked "Yes it's bad news".

A few days had passed since the funeral. It was the day that the Yashiro Commission made their announcement.

Io entered Momo's room. She was still sleeping "MiLady, wake up," Io said as she opened the curtains to let the sunlight in. "What day is it?" Momo yawned."It's the day of the Yashiro Commission's announcement," Io said as she helped Momo sit up.

Momo nodded. She yawned and stretched before slowly getting out of bed.

Io went to the bathroom to prepare a bath for Momo. Momo entered the bathroom as her bath was ready, she took her night yakata off and stepped into the warm water. "Can you get my herbal face mask?" Momo asked as she leaned against the edge of the tub.

"Of course, My lady" Io replied, retrieving the mask from the counter and getting a face cloth. "Here you are." She handed the mask to Momo, who thanked her. As Momo relaxed in the water, she began to apply the mask to her face, letting the warmth and scent of the herbs soothe her. After 5 minutes Io gives the face cloth to Momo as she wash the mask off her face. She then started to wash herself while Io washed her hair.

"I wonder what they are gonna say..."

Momo mused to herself. "I don't know' Io said as she scrubs Momo's hair. "I'm sure they are working very hard to make a better future for Inazuma". Then she poured water over her head, then she combed it with a wide-toothed comb.

"That's true..." Momo said, thinking about how much work Lord Ayato and Lady Ayaka had put into restoring Inazuma. She smiled to herself, feeling grateful for their leadership. After rinsing off the last of the shampoo Io combed her with a wide-toothed comb. She stepped out of the tub and accepted the towel Io offered her. She dried herself off and they headed to the bedroom as Momo stood by the mirror putting on her undergarments, she asked Io to get a long yakata a blue one.

 She dried herself off and they headed to the bedroom as Momo stood by the mirror putting on her undergarments, she asked Io to get a long yakata a blue one

The picture is not mine

-

Io picked out a long light blue, white striped yakata with purple and pink hydrangeas patterns on it, she went to Momo and put it on and then got a lighter obi, it was dark pink. She wrapped it around her waist, making sure it was secure. Then she does Momo's hair into a bun with a pink flower hairpin and puts makeup on her face. "There you go my Lady," Io said as she stepped back to admire her work.

Momo smiled at herself in the mirror. "Thank you, Io" Momo made her way to the dining hall where everyone was eating.

"Good morning", Nanami greeted Momo as she sat down at the table.

"Good morning Mother" Momo replied with a warm smile. The dining hall was filled with chatter as everyone ate breakfast, anticipating the announcement that was to come. Hiro, who was sitting beside her, smiled at her. "You look lovely today, Momo," he complimented. She thanked him.