Chapter 47

Warning: Blood

Sachiko pulls back from them she laughs manically as she does "I KILL YOU, I KILL YOU, I KILL YOU" She keeps laughing "YOUR BLOOD I WANT TO FEEL IT" She pulls her head back and keeps laughing maniacally. Her body glows again unleashing more power then she pulls her head forward

 "This delusion power is so good give me more" More power comes out of her body. "I don't need the Akuma clan, I have everything that I want," she said as she turned into a demon with wings and claws. Her body is covered with a dark aura.

Hiro and Momo share a look of horror and determination. They knew they were facing something far beyond their current abilities. But they also knew that if they didn't stop her now, their family was doomed. With a nod of understanding, they charge at the demonic Sachiko together. 

Their swords clash against her claws and wings, sending sparks flying in every direction. The ground shakes beneath their feet as they struggle for purchase against her newfound power.

Ayato and the others watch in awe and fear, unsure if even Hiro and Momo can defeat Sachiko now.

Hiro and Momo continue to struggle against the demonic Sachiko. Their swords slice through her wings and claws, but it's like fighting a storm. Every strike they land only seems to make her stronger. Her laughter echoes a crazed and inhuman sound that sends shivers down their spines. They can feel the power coursing through her veins, like a living current of darkness.

Momo summons her shield around her and Hiro, using it to protect them from Sachiko's claws. She glances at Ayato, who is watching from a distance and gives him a determined nod. The two of them continue to attack Sachiko, relentless in their efforts to subdue her. Their swords flash through the air, leaving afterimages of light as they strike again and again. 

The ground beneath them begins to crack under the strain of their battle, and buildings in the distance shudder from the force of their attacks. Flames envelop his sword and launch it at Sachiko as she charges at them.

Sachiko growls in frustration as she tries to dodge the flaming sword, her body sliding across the ground as she struggles for purchase. Momo takes advantage of her distraction and summons a leaf and petal storm again, blocking Sachiko's view and causing her to stumble. 

Hiro lunges forward, his sword now engulfed in a wave of flames, aiming for her heart. The blade sinks deep into her chest then takes it out, she screams, and then she turns back to normal. she was still standing

"No why, why is my power fading," she said blood coming out of her mouth she went down on her knees "What happening to me," she said more blood came out.

Hiro and Momo exchange worried glances as they watch Sachiko struggle on the ground before them. Her body is wracked with pain and coughing up blood, but she's still alive. "I don't understand," Hiro mutters. "Her power shouldn't be fading like this."

"Thats because the delusion has consequences" Pantalone appears.

Hiro and Momo look at Pantlone in surprise. "What do you mean?" Hiro asks.

Pantalone nods at Sachiko. "The delusion she had was too powerful, too consuming. It fed off of her hatred and anger, making her stronger. But when she realized the truth, the delusion began to collapse in on itself. Her power is fading because it was never truly hers to begin with."

"Pantalone help me!" Sachiko pleads with him. Her body started to glow again, but this time it was different. It was like her power was fighting against itself. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a blood-curdling scream as she collapsed onto the ground. The glow faded away, leaving her lifeless.