Chapter 70

Five days have past

The family is now in a carriage as they are heading near Gandharva Ville to see Kimi's new house. Cyno was their guide again. "So I heard your friends with Tighnari?" Kimi asked Cyno

"Yes, we were in the Akademiya, he was an Amurta student and I was a Spantamad student, so we don't always see each other. Tighnari is highly knowledgeable when it comes to plants and animals" Cyno explained. "He would have been a great researcher for the Akademiya but he chose to live his life as The Chief Officer of the Forest Rangers, he is very stern when it comes to his job," he said as he grinned.

"He thinks my jokes are annoying and terrible but I think that's just him, do want me to tell you a joke?" he asked them.

They all nodded, and as he told a joke they didn't laugh, not even a chuckle his jokes are terrible.

The shaggy sumpter beast stopped moving as they made it to Kimi's new house. "Kimi you didn't tell us that you were going to live in a treehouse," Chika said as the family got out of the carriage. "I guess I forgot about that part," Kimi said as she smiled.

As Cyno waits by the carriage, Kimi leads them up the wooden stairs that lead to the tree house

"So, this is it," Kimi says proudly, opening the door. The family enters the tree house and is greeted by a warm, cozy interior. Natural light streams in through the windows, illuminating the wooden furniture. 

The scent of sage fills the air, giving the place a peaceful, invigorating aroma. "I wanted to live closer to nature, you know?" Kimi explains. "And this way, I can still keep an eye on the forest."

The family looks around the house, impressed by the simple yet elegant design.

"This is beautiful, Kimi," Nanami says, sitting down on a plush cushion. "And the view is amazing! I can see why you wanted to live here."

Kimi blushes slightly. "Thanks Auntly. I'm glad you like it. Want to see the rest of the place?"

Momo nods, following Kimi as she leads them around the tree house. The second room is a bedroom, with a comfortable-looking bed. There's a window overlooking the forest floor, and the curtains are made of delicate lace.

"Wow, it's so cool," Yasuhiro said as he looked around the bedroom. "Can I sleep over here sometime?" he asked Kimi

Kimi smiled. "Of course you can, if you're on school break" She then led them to the third room, which turned out to be a small kitchenette. "I can't cook much, but I can make some simple dishes," Kimi explains, gesturing to a few cookbooks on the counter. "And there's a compost bin outside for food waste, so I can help the forest stay healthy."

The family examined the kitchenette, impressed by Kimi's eco-friendly approach. "This is beautiful" Momo exclaimed. "I wish we could live like this."

Kimi smiled "An amazing architect named Kaveh came up with the design of the treehouse, he's the best, he's a Kshahrewar graduate, he also designed the Palace of Alcazarzaray it's so amazing," she said proudly.