Chapter 12

Meanwhile, in Inazuma City's Tenryou distract, Momo, Io and Kimi are currently at Ogura Textiles & Kimonos where Momo and Kimi getting their new Kimono for the Ceremony tomorrow.

"Lady's welcome," A woman with short pink hair said she gave a bow as they entered the shop, "Hello Mio we are here to buy your newly designed Kimono for tomorrow," said Momo, "ah yes Lady Momo I was expecting both of you to could all come by, I have been working on these Kimono's for you and Lady Kimi for quite some time now," Ogura Mio said with a bright smile 

"Please follow me I have them in my studio please pick one that is your liking so that we can do your guy's fitting and see if there's anything that needs to be fixed".

As they follow Mio to the back of the store and into her studio, the kimonos on display are even more breathtaking than before. The fabrics are of the highest quality, and the colours are vibrant. Each Kimono is adorned with intricate designs, carefully chosen to compliment the wearer's unique features. The three of them stand there, awestruck by the beauty before them.

-

The pictures are not mine

-

"Io can you help us pick one" Kimi asked as she and Momo were looking at all the beautiful Kimono's. "Yes of course" Io answered "Please take your time I will be out front let me know when you pick one," said Mio as she left, giving them some privacy. Io walked up closer to the kimonos and examined them carefully. She ran her fingers over the silk, feeling its smoothness and texture. She took in deep breaths, savouring the scent of the fabrics.

"These are all so beautiful, it's hard to choose just one," Momo said, her voice filled with awe. Io nodded in agreement, "Yes, they are all exquisite. But I think we should pick something that compliments your personality."

Kimi smiled at her words, "That's true. We want to look our best tomorrow. Let's take our time and find the perfect ones."

The three of them continued to browse the Kimonos, discussing what Momo and Kimi favourites and what they thought would suit each of them best. Examining a particularly stunning Kimono with intricate floral designs, Momo noticed a bright, shimmering object peeking out from beneath one of the folds. Curious, she carefully picked up a white Kimono and discovered small jewels embedded in the lining.