Chapter 45

Warning: Blood and Mention of abuse

The upper house and roof were destroyed and Shirauni was in the air all chained up. His back was bleeding, his clothes in shreds. Sachiko was standing before him, her delusion still swirling around her. She held the bloody remains of Shiranui's dagger in her hand. "I win." She hissed.

Shirauni groaned in pain as he crashed to the ground, the chains binding him tightly. "No..." he managed to whisper.

Sachiko jumped to the ground and walked toward him, with a demonic smile on her face. "You should have never tried to kill me, and for your information, I'm glad that my father didn't show any love for me, I wouldn't be the heartless bitch that I am today if he did." She raises her sword, preparing to finish him off.

Shiranui winced, his vision starting to blur from the pain. He knew he didn't have much time left. Suddenly, Ayato dashed forward, throwing himself in front of Shiranui. His sword was drawn and glowing with determination. "No!" he shouted. "You won't kill him!"

Sachiko turned to face Ayato, her eyes narrowing in amusement.

"Oh, it's you," she purred, "the little kitten who thinks he can protect everyone." She gave a mocking bow. "How cute, you in my way boy" She raised her sword, preparing to strike him.

But before she could strike, a blur of motion caught her eye. Hiro had dashed forward, leaping into the air with superhuman speed. He tackled Sachiko, sending them both flying through the air. As they crashed to the ground, Hiro rolled to his feet, his sword still drawn and ready for battle. "Everyone stay back this is my fight, this ends here you bitch" Hiro growled, his eyes burning with rage.

Sachiko laughs manically as she stands up, brushing the dirt off her clothes. She looked at Hiro with disdain, "Hiro, the Matsumoto Clan's leader we met at last, how's your family" she said as she laughed "Shut up" Hiro said as he attacked her with his flaming sword. But she easily blocks his attack with her sword.

As they fight, the others watch on nervously. Sara and the soldiers are ready to step in if necessary. The battle between Hiro and Sachiko rages on, neither one gaining the upper hand. Their swords clash with a deafening roar, sparks flying in every direction.

 Hiro swings his sword shooting flames at Sachiko, but she easily deflects it with her sword. She counters with a swift kick, aiming for his chest, but he manages to dodge it narrowly then she disappears,

Hiro looks around for Sachiko and out of nowhere strikes, her sword slicing through the air with deadly precision. She aims for his heart, but at the last moment, Shiranui leaps between them, taking the blow himself everyone looks in horror as his body is thrown backwards, landing in a heap on the ground.

"Shiranui!" Ayato and Hiro cry out in anguish, as they rush to his side.  he could see the blood flowing freely from his wounds, his breath ragged and shallow. His eyes, filled with pain and regret, locked onto Hiro's. "You have grown so... much you... look just like... your father...I'm sorry" he managed to whisper, then he was gone.

Sachiko laughed maniacly in front of them.

"That's so sad he should have stayed a good boy and not tried to be a man," Sachiko said with an evil laugh as she walked toward them.

"I'll kill you" Hiro shouted, his voice filled with rage. He stepped between Sachiko and Shiranui's body, his sword held at the ready.

Momo and Ayaka took Madoka, Cho and Gina to a safer place. "Let me see your face," Momo said to Madoka. She let Momo look at her bloody face, "Your nose is broken, I have a potion that can heal it, Ayaka can you examine those two for any wounds" Momo ordered Ayaka as she took out a veil and clean cloth from her slash. Ayaka nodded and began to examine Cho and Gina. "What is your name" Momo asked her "I'm Madoka over there is Cho and the younger one is Gina," she said as tears came down her eyes.

Momo comforted her. "Thats a pretty name, now try to stay still so I can clean the blood off your face, then I can heal you" Momo ordered Madoka. She nodded as she stayed still as Momo wet a clean cloth by a nearby river and began to clean the blood around Madoka's nose then she removed the cork and poured a few drops of the potion on her nose. "Now close your eyes and focus on feeling the healing energy," Momo said to her

The potion began to work its magic, and soon Madoka felt a tingling sensation around her nose. She opened her eyes to find that the swelling had gone down considerably, and the pain in her nose was gone. "Thank you so much," she said, wiping away a tear.

"You're welcome, you're very brave It's not easy to face something like this," Momo said as she patted Madoka's shoulder. "Do you have any other wounds?" she asked her.

Madoka glanced down at her body, feeling self-conscious.

"I... I have cuts and bruises" she said softly. Momo nodded, and she began to examine her carefully, making sure she wasn't overlooking anything. She uses the potion to heal her wounds.

Ayaka finishes examining Cho and Gina, she finds cuts and bruises on them as well. Momo went towards them and used the potion to heal them. While that was happening Madoka told Momo and Ayaka everything about Sachiko's abuse and Shirauni trying to protect them.

"That's horrible," Ayaka whispered, her eyes wide with shock.

"I know," Madoka replied, her voice shaking. "But I'm glad we got away from her. And... I'm glad Shiranui was there to protect us. He was a good man. A woman with pink hair helped us too she told us to keep running and find a man with blue hair then she disappeared."

"That's Rika she was assigned to spy on Sachiko, she warned us about her alliance with The Fatui Harbinger," Ayaka said with a sigh.

Momo finishes healing them "Lady Ayaka stay with the girls I need to head back, I need to help my brother," Momo said to Ayaka. She nodded and agreed to stay with the girls.

Hiro and Sachiko's battle rages on, their swords clashing with such force that the ground shakes beneath them. Sparks fly in every direction as their blades connect, and the air is filled with the sound of metal screaming against metal. Hiro's breath comes in ragged gasps, his muscles burning from the exertion. But he refuses to give up. He knows that if he loses this fight, everything will be lost. "I won't let you go near my family" Hiro grunts as he parries another of Sachiko's attacks.

Ayato and the others watch the battle.

"The Matsumoto clan took everything us," Sachiko said angrily "They banish us and strip us of our last name, your last name," she said as they clashed again "I will kill the Matusmoto name, I will wipe it from its existence forever," she said as she pushed harder. Hiro felt the blade cutting deeper and deeper into his sword. He was losing strength. 

-

Notes 

The characters in this chapter are owned by Hoyoverse