Chapter 33

Hiro found Sayuri running up to him, she was out of breath. "Sayuri what are you doing here," Hiro asked her, "You need to come back to the house.. it's your grandmother".

Sayuri grabbed his hand and ran back to the house. As they made it back to the house they found his family and Sayuri's brother and sister-in-law were in the living room, Hiromi was unconscious, and Chika was performing CPR.

Hiro looked in horror. "What happen to her!!!!"

Jiro didn't say anything he went to Hiro and gave him a note. Hiro read it "Soon we will have our revenge we will make the Matsumoto clan suffer just like we did to your precious Jun. Iazuma will be ours" It had a demon symbol on the note Hiro looked in horror he remembered seeing a Rouni wearing that demon symbol.

"MOTHER PLEASE WAKE UP!!!!!" Chika was still performing CPR on Hiromi

Momo and the others made it into the living room, Momo looked in horror "O BACHAN!!!!" Momo went to Hiromi, Nanami grabbed Momo "It's no use she gone" Nanami said to her. "SHE WILL BE FINE SHE WILL WAKE UP" Momo yelled, she couldn't believe what was happening. "SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN SHE CANNOT DIE" Tears streamed down her face.

Chika gives up performing CPR she breaks down. "MOTHER NO" as she subsides into tears. Tears flow from almost everyone's eyes. Momo hugged her grandmother tightly, tears streaming down her face. "Why did this happen?" she sobbed.

"I believe she had a heart attack after she read the note," Jiro said "Our household was ambush by Rouni's we found our guards killed that's when I found it, Konjou Sara and the officers are at our house right now we came here as a possible to warn you, Yuji stay behind for questioning". Ayato, Ayaka and Sayu were shocked by what they are seeing and hearing.

Nanami was hugging Chika "SHE'S GONE" Chika sobbed, she couldn't believe it. Momo buried her face into Hiromi's chest, she couldn't let go. Ayato went to Momo kneeling behind her and hugged her. "Momo it's ok" Ayato tried to comfort her.

 "That Bastard Uncle wanted revenge after my father banished him," Chika said through tears. Hiro was standing there in stock Sayuri hugged him tightly. "Hiro it's not your fault" she whispered into his ear.

Hiro teared up as he hugged Sayuri tightly, "They were sending a message" Kamiko said "That's why they ambushed our estate they know were allies to you" A guard came into the living room "My Lady, Kojou Sara is here" "Please send her in" Nanami said as she helped Chika up.

"Thank you for coming," Nanami said to Kojou Sara and Shikanoin Heizou as they walked in, along with some of the tenryou soldiers "Is everyone ok," she asked as Heizou checked on Hiromi as he looked for a pulse. "There's no pulse I'm sorry she's gone" Momo and Chika sobbed harder. "It's ok they are in a better place now," Kamiko said. 

"Lady Sara, there was a warning note that Jiro found at his household, my mother-in-law tried to grab it from me I didn't want her to read it but she did, She collapsed after she read it" tears came out of Nanami's eyes.

"Where's the note" Kojou Sara asked as she ordered the soldier to get a body bag to put Hiromi's body in. Hiro gave her the note, Kojou Sara read it and her face turned pale. "Dawn it," she said "Let me see," Heizou said as he took the note from her.

He looked at the demon symbol "I know that symbol it's them alright" Heizou said, "The Akuma clan are about to come out of hiding but we don't know when" Kojou Sara said with anger in her voice. "We do know that Sachiko is a Geisha, as well as commenting her own deeds," Heizou said "Wait did you say Sachiko as in Shiro's daughter," Chika asked. "Yes," Kojou Sara and Heizou said at the same time. 

Ayato was still hugging Momo who was trying to calm down. "Shiro had long passed about 5 years ago his bastard kids are now in control," Ayato said "Good riddance," Chika said

"Aunt Chika I need to know who Shiro is and why Momo and I didn't know about him?"

More soldiers came in with wooden stretchers as they took Hiromi's body. Momo tried to grab the stretcher as they moved her body "NO DON'T TAKE HER SHE'S SLEEPING O'BACHON WAKE UP!!!!" Ayato grabs her.

"No Momo she's gone I'm sorry" as he tried to hold her back, Momo continued to struggle but gave up and hugged Ayato.

"You're right you deserve to know about him," Chika said as she went to sit beside Ayato and Momo.

-

Notes

Kamisato Ayato, Kamisato Ayaka, Konjou Sara and Shikanoin Heizou are owned by Hoyoverse