Chapter 42

A few weeks had passed since the Yashiro Commission announced three projects that would revitalize Inazuma. The Steambird newspaper articles about Hiro's Leadership ceremony and The Yashiro Commission's three projects were delivered from Fontaine and have been released in Inazuma. The renovation of The Kamisatio Theatre is in progress, The Yashiro Commission has hired architects (one of them helped them with the three blueprint projects) and construction workers to make sure it will be a grand success. 

The construction workers were seen around the theatre, hammering, sawing and carrying materials from one place to another. The aura around the theatre was of excitement and anticipation. Ayaka, a few officers, and one of the Sponsors were there are as will oversee the progress.

"This will be a marvel of the Kamisato theatre architecture," The lead Architect said, gazing at the blueprints spread out on a table. "The original design was exquisite, we do want it make it the same way as it is along with some new touches that we added to make it even more spectacular," one of the architects replied.

"Indeed," Ayaka agreed. "Once completed, this theater will not only serve as a symbol of Inazuma's revitalization, but also as a testament to the Yashiro Commission's vision and dedication."

"What we added in here is a new twist while preserving the old one," the other architect explained, pointing to the blueprints. "The seating arrangement will be more comfortable and spacious, the acoustics will be enhanced, and with Fontaine's technology, the lighting and sound system will be state of art."

A Yashiro Officer nodded, admiring the blueprints. "The addition of Fontaine's technology while maintaining the classical architecture will be quite impressive. I can already envision the audiences flocking to see productions here." He glanced around the construction site, where workers were busily at work. "I trust the progress is going smoothly?"

"Yes, everything is proceeding according to schedule," replied the other architect. "The workers are well-trained and experienced, so we have no doubts that the theatre will be completed on time. We've also taken care to ensure that the surrounding area is protected from any disruptions during construction, we just need to contact an engineer in Fontaine to help with the lighting and sound system".

Lady Ayaka nodded in agreement, pleased with the progress so far.

The lead architect continued, "As for the seating arrangement, we've come up with something unique. Instead of the traditional sloping floor, we'll have a flat floor with tiered seating sections. This will not only provide better visibility for all audience members but also create a more intimate atmosphere during performances. The design also incorporates ample legroom and cup holders for added comfort."

Lady Ayaka listened attentively, nodding in approval. "It is impressive," she said. She glanced around the construction site again, her gaze lingering on the workers, taking in their dedication and skill. "I am confident that once completed, this theatre will not only revitalize our city but also serve as a beacon of hope and inspiration for future generations."

She turned to the lead architects. "You've done an excellent job, Your understanding of both traditional and contemporary aesthetics is truly inspiring."

The lead architect, a tall man with a distinguished air about him, bowed graciously. "Thank you, my lady. It's been an honour to work on this project with you. We've taken great care to ensure that every detail reflects the city's rich history while also embracing its bright future."

"It's fantastic" The Geisha, Kuroba Saki continued, her eyes shining with excitement. "It's almost the same as I remember, it just brings back memories just watching my grandmother and mother performing on this stage, and now I will be able to do that too".

One of the Yashiro officers, a man by the name of Taro, cleared his throat. "My lady, if I may ask, what is the progress on the other two projects?" He glanced at the architects and other engineers, who would be working on them as well.

"Of course, Taro," Ayaka replied, gesturing for them to join her at the table. "Both the Iwashiro Shrine and the school in Konda village will soon be in progress we want the theatre to be finished first as soon as we can so the Maiko"s and Geisha's can start rehearsing for the dance festival". Ayaka and the lead architect showed them the renovation of the Iwashiro Shrine blueprint.

"The shrine's new design is a fusion of traditional Inazuman and Zen architecture, with a focus on simplicity and serenity. The main hall would be surrounded by a beautiful garden, meticulously landscaped to represent the four seasons". Ayaka said "The garden would also feature a koi pond and a teahouse where visitors could relax and enjoy the scenery.'

"Then after that, The Yashiro Commission including myself will be in charge of reviving the summer festival" Ayaka continued "As for the school's blueprint we are still working on it, building a school will take 3 to 4 months"

"Alright no problem Lady Ayaka," Taro nodded in understanding. "We'll be eagerly awaiting the final design for the school".

"I also know someone who can contact a Fontainen engineer so leave this to me," Ayaka said

It was evening Hiro was in his office which was once his mother's, when he received a letter from Ayaka. She wanted him to contact an engineer in Fontaine for the theatre's renovation.

He smiled and got up from his desk, he walked over to a small wooden cabinet and opened it revealing a few bottles of sake and a book. He picks a bottle of sake and pours it into a cup, then he takes a sip and puts the cup down.

He walks over to his desk and picks up the letter from Ayaka, he reads it carefully and smiles, he mutters to himself. He opens the book revealing a list of engineers that work in Fontaine. He carefully looked through the list and found the name of an engineer who he knew would be perfect for the job.

-

Note 

Kamisato Ayaka, The Yashiro Commission are owned by Hoyoverse