Chapter 17

Its was morning Hiro's leadership ceremony was today. Hiro was waking up when there was a knock Yasuhiro and Yuji came in with breakfast. "Good morning Hiro," they both said with a smile.

"Good morning to you too, thanks for bringing breakfast," Hiro said as he sat up in the futon. They all ate in silence as it was only two hours until the ceremony was supposed to start. Hiro couldn't help but feel a mix of nervousness and excitement.

How are you feeling brother Yasuhiro asked Hiro as they both finished breakfast. "I'm feeling nervous and excited at the same time. But I'm sure it will all go well" Hiro replied. Hiro stood up and stretched, trying to calm his nerves. "We should get ready," Hiro said they all agreed. "Take a bath you smell like sex," Yuji said as he and Yasuhiro laughed, Hiro's face turned red.

"If you tell anyone that Sayuri was in here and what we were doing I will shove my sword up both your asses" Hiro warned them

They nodded in understanding. "No worries you guys haven't seen each other for a long time. It's not like we're going to tell anyone" Yasuhiro said. 

"Ya it's not like she was going come here and have fun with herself like she does back home," Yuji said "What?" Hiro froze "NOTHING we will be going now" Both rushed out of the door before Hiro could react, Hiro was speechless but he let it go.

After his bath he went to stand in front of the mirror putting on his undergarments, he heard a knock. "Are you decent Lord Hiro" It was a servant. "Yes come in," Hiro said. Two servants come in one carrying a big box believed to be his ceremony outfit.

"Where here to help you get ready," the other one said.

Hiro nodded, as they helped him get dressed. The servant opened the box and pulled out a set of clothes, a long red kimono. It was made of the finest silk and felt incredibly soft against his skin. Next came a haori, a short red jacket with grey and black trimming, and finally a grey hakama, a wide pleated skirt that hung down to his ankles. The servant then helped him put on a pair of black tabi socks and wooden sandals.

The servant gave him a scroll which contained the list of things he was to do during the ceremony

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The servant gave him a scroll which contained the list of things he was to do during the ceremony. "Thank you," he said. "You're welcome Lord Hiro" They both bowed and left the room. Hiro took a deep breath and checked the time. He had less than an hour before he was supposed to start. He went over the list one more time to make sure he had everything in order.

"Son can I come in?" it was Nanami's voice. Hiro turned around and saw her in the doorway. She was wearing a white kimono with a red obi. "You look so handsome Hiro, your father would be proud of you." She walked over to him and hugged him. Hiro hugged her back tightly, taking in her comforting scent. "Thank you, Mother"

"No matter what happens today, I just want you to know I'm proud of you, Hiro. You have always been such a strong and wise young man, and I know that your father would feel the same." She stepped back, wiping a tear from her eye.

The life of Matsumoto Momo (Genshin Impact OC fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें