Chapter 41 (Mature)

Warning: Smut

As Charlotte left, she felt a sense of excitement and anticipation welling up inside her. The projects that Lord Ayato and Lady Ayaka had outlined were truly ambitious, and she did not doubt they would succeed in revitalizing Inazuma. The city's rich cultural heritage was sure to captivate audiences from all corners of Teyvat, and Charlotte was honored to share that with the world.

"Lord Hiro and Lady Momo I have news on one of Akuma siblings, one of my spies just inform me that Sachiko is now allied herself with a Fatui Harbinger " Ayato said.

Hiro and Momo were surprised to hear this, they knew The Fatui were no joke.

"Are you sure? Sachiko betraying her own family this is bad" Hiro said, his voice grave. Momo agreed and added, "We can't let this threat go unanswered"

"I spotted Sachiko in the crowd, she just gave me a cruel smile then she left" Ayato explained. "We must not underestimate her capabilities, even when she's alone. It's possible that the Harbinger is just a figurehead, and Sachiko is the one truly calling the shots.

"Indeed," Hiro agreed." If she's acting on her own accord, it might be possible to negotiate with her and bring her back into the fold. However, if the Harbinger is truly involved, then we must prepare for a more difficult battle."

Momo nodded in agreement. "Our family clan is of our utmost importance. We must not let our guard down, even for a moment."

"This another thing that you also need to know she was gifted with a delusion and we know how dangerous there are," Ayaka said in a worried tone.

Hiro's expression is grave. "Then we must tread carefully when dealing with her. If she is truly under the influence of a delusion, it could make her unpredictable and dangerous."

"Our spy did also mention that the Harbinger was sponsoring funds for the Black Dahlia if that drug gets out of Inazuma it will be a disaster," Ayato said. "We will inform The Tenyrou Commission about this."

"Of course," Momo said, nodding. "The Black Dahlia drug is dangerous to Inazuma, We must do whatever we can to keep it from spreading. As for Sachiko and the Harbinger, we will not underestimate them. We will leave the worries to both of you and the Tenyrou Commission. Our focus will be on revitalizing Inazuma. Should the need arise, we will stand with you against this threat."

"We will thank you for trusting us," Ayato said. "Now let's return to the matter at hand. We have much to accomplish to bring Inazuma back to its former glory. With your guidance and the cooperation of the Tenryou Commission, I am confident that we can make this vision a reality. We will do everything in our power to protect our city and its people while also sharing our culture with Teyvat."

Hiro nodded in agreement. "Yes, together, we will breathe new life into Inazuma.

Sachiko was in Pantalone's hotel room, she straddling his lap and he was kissing her neck, while running his hands up and down her thighs, feeling the muscles tense under his touch.

"You know, Sachiko," Pantalone said, breathing heavily, "It's not like you to be so... impatient. You want to feel the delusions power, don't you?"

Sachiko closed her eyes, arching her back as she let out a soft moan. "Yes I want it I need it..." She bit her lip, feeling the heat build-up between her legs. "Please Pantalone help me feel the power..."

Pantalone smirked, knowing just how to push her buttons. He reached over to the bedside table and retrieved a small vial, uncapping it. The contents within glittered in the dim light, sparkling like gold dust. He held it up, letting it dangle enticingly above Sachiko's parted lips. "This might help," he whispered, his voice a husky growl.