Chapter 59 (Mature)

Warning: attempted smut and blood

Momo found herself what it looked like someone's home "Where am I" she said as she walked through the hallways. She then heard a sound coming from that room, she slowly walked toward the room and peeked inside.

It was Ayato but he looked 10 years younger he was sitting across from a man whom she had never seen before and a woman by his side based on her outfit she looked like a prostitute, is she looking into his past? "Lord Ayato thanks for coming," the man said. "Oh it's nothing" Ayato replied.

"Lord Ayato this is my lady friend Kokoa, she has been wanting to meet you for some time" the man introduced the woman. "Oh hello there," he said  politely, not paying much attention to her. The woman smiled and curtsied, looking quite pleased with herself. "Kokoa go get some tea for us" The man orders her and she bows and scurries off. She walks past Momo, she realizes no one can see her.

"So you asked me to come see you what is it about?" Ayato asked the man. "Oh nothing important," The man said with a sly grin. "It's been a year since you have been clan leader after losing your parents, your life must have been hard. You have been running the clan at such a young age all by yourself, I know that's not easy. You deserve to enjoy your life and have some fun. You can't just focus on the clan all the time." he said

"I didn't think one of my officers would ask me that," Ayato said. The man chuckled "What can I say Lord Ayato, I'm just being honest. You look like you could use some relaxation."

Momo could tell that the man was trying to manipulate Ayato. She didn't know what the man's intentions were but she didn't like it, too bad they can't see her.

"I appreciate your concern, but I don't want to be distracted from my duties. The clan comes first, always." Ayato replied, his tone firm but polite. "Besides, I have enough to keep me busy with training and planning for the future. There's no need for me to seek out such... pleasures."

Kokoa came back with a tray of tea, carefully setting it down on a low table in front of them. The man smiled at her, then turned his attention back to Ayato. "I understand, my lord. But perhaps you should consider taking a break, even if it's just for a short time. You can't expect yourself to maintain such a high level of focus and dedication forever. You need to take care of yourself as well."

Ayato took a sip of the tea, his expression unreadable. "You may have a point," he admitted, surprising both Momo and the man.

"Well, if you ever find yourself in need of some... relaxation, my lady friend here would be more than happy to assist you." The man smiled, his gaze flicking towards Kokoa. "She's way too old for me Osamu," Ayato said his tone serious. "I know my lord but if it will make you feel better and maybe put some pep in your step then I think it's worth considering," Osamu said.

"I'm not interested in your... friend. I appreciate your concern, but I have my limits." Osamu nodded, seemingly unphased. "Well, if you change your mind, Kokoa here will always be available. And as for your duties, I have faith in your abilities. You've done an admirable job so far."

Kokoa, who had been listening intently, piped up. "Oh my lord I may be a bit older but I would be honoured if you'd allow me to serve you in any way I can, I have many skills that could please you..." Her voice trailed off suggestively.

Ayato felt his cheeks flush red at her boldness. He knew she was just trying to manipulate him as well, but something about her words made him pause. He took another sip of his tea and considered her offer.

"Very well, Kokoa," he said at last. "I accept your offer. But know this I will not be held accountable for any distractions this may cause. My duty to the clan must always come first." Her eyes widened in surprise, but she nodded slowly.