Chapter 50

The next morning was the funeral for Takeshi Shirauni, attended by The Matsumoto clan and The Kamisato Clan, Madoka, Cho, Gina and Kuroba Saki. The ceremony was solemn and respectful, As the priest spoke, listening to the words of comfort and condolence.

After the funeral, Saki spoke to the three girls. "I'm offering you girls to take you in, I promise I'm not like Kiku, I have my fair share in dealing with her cruelness, I can give you a better happier life and train you all to become an amazing Geisha if you allow me" Saki said to Madoka, Cho and Gina.

All three cried and hugged Saki tightly, they were grateful for her offer. They agreed to go with her.

Momo, Hiro, Ayato and Ayaka look at the girls hugging Saki. "It was my idea to ask Saki because I know I can trust her". Ayaka said to them.

"You three will be in good hands, I promise," Ayato said. "I'm sure they'll be happy with Saki" he added.

Momo nodded in agreement, "Yes, and we can visit you at Saki's Geisha house anytime you want us to. We'd love to have you girls around us." She gave the girls a warm smile, trying to reassure them that they weren't abandoning them completely.

Hiro stepped forward, his expression serious but gentle. "I'm proud of you girls for being strong during the unbearable unhappiness," he said, "but we know you'll be in a happier place." He added, "And if you ever need us, or just want to talk, you know where to find us."

The girls nodded in agreement, feeling the weight of the loss but also the hope that Saki's offer brought. As the girls said their final goodbyes to Takeshi Shirauni, they vowed to never forget him and to honour his memory by living their lives to the fullest.

-

Notes 

The characters in this chapter are own by Hoyoverse