[50]

KHUSHBOO

KHUSHBOO

I glared at the man standing in front of me with his annoying grin which I pretend to hate but it always does something to me. It's been months since he confessed to me and it turns out the new roommate is him.

Why would he pay and live here in this small dorm of mine instead of his big house? I really don't understand him. “Where are you lost, boo?” He asked while stepping closer to me and I immediately stepped back. I heard him chuckle.

“Why are you so nervous?” I scoffed, “I'm not nervous” He raised his eyebrow challenging my own words with his eyes.

“Then why are you backing away?” His voice sounded both mocking and amused. My back hit the wall behind me and I cursed my luck. A few inches closer and I'll be pressed against him! He stepped even closer and our bodies were almost touching.

“Could you step back, please?” I asked hesitantly, and he smirked. I tried to keep cool, but it was hard seeing as he was so close. He leaned in slightly and I leaned back until I felt myself pressed against him and his hands at my waist. I gulped.

“Or... you could step forward,” He suggested, his voice deep.

My face started to heat up and my breath quickened. His warm hands felt like they were going to melt my skin. I wanted to step back, but something in me wanted to stay right where I was. My heart beat faster, and I felt lightheaded. The sudden realisation that I wanted him made me feel guilty.

I shifted my weight slightly and leaned into him. His smirk grew wider and his hands moved higher. But his expression immediately changed when I flicked his forehead and immediately ran to his room unknowingly.

I quickly slammed the door behind and turned the lock feeling my face burning. What the hell was I thinking?! I started pacing the room rubbing my forehead where I felt his fingertips.

I leaned against the wall with an annoyed sigh and tried to focus on something else just then my gaze landed on his table and gaso left from my lips when I found a condom.

Is he sexually active? I felt uneasy not really happy knowing he's approaching  me to date for months but then also fucking other women.  Why does it hurt?

I picked up the condom and bashed out of the room.I saw him still sitting in the living room,he noticed me . I pointed at the condom and yelled, “What the hell is this?!”

I know I have no right to question him about his private life but I'm getting annoyed.“it's mine, so what?”His face remains expressionless, his hands resting casually on his legs. I felt goosebumps down my spine when I noticed his eyes. They were cold now, looking straight into me.

I crossed my arms in front of my chest protectively, trying to put up a front like I was unbothered.

I stared at him for a couple of seconds. Is he not going to say anything? Does he not care at all how I feel? I'm standing here, all upset, and he doesn't even look at me.