[14]

[14]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

I couldn't hold back my smile when I saw her doe eyes getting all confused because of the sudden hand shake. She surely looks happy.

She walked out of the room but I couldn't turn my gaze away from her until I heard jimin "What are you looking at? " Turning my gaze to the back I scratched my back and shook my head.

"Are you sure? You're not staring at ishita right? " I shook my head "No I'm not." but why does it feel like he don't want me to actually look at her? "Better it stays that way" He walked away leaving me with bunch of question inside my head.

𓆩𓆪

I was washing dishes whereas jungkook was drying them and placing them into shelves. "I heard your sister is coming back to Korea from States. " Jimin asks while picking up the Apple from the basket. Jungkook hummed in the response.

"She must have grown up now, it's been years since we last saw her. " Jin hyung says while chopping vegetables for the dinner. "Yeah she must have but I'm sure her she is still annoying. " We can't help but chuckle as we know sibling quarrels are on the way soon.

Suddenly we heard yelling and Jin hyung sighed "These kids don't know the meaning of peaceful environment. "  We all nod in agreement but the annoying maknae besides me clicked his tongue agaist his teeth shaking his head "they're having fun hyung, I wanna join them as well " He whines. "Finish your work first " Hyung glared at him while pointing his knife, I suppressed my laugh as I know it can only make things worse if Jin hyung doesn't take it in joke.

𓆩𓆪

We were in the practice room for practicing . Tomorrow we once again have a dance battle along with vocals. Will be going outside to perform in some manager's personal hotel.

The performance will be held there and the judges will be the kids coming to the hotel. It's really interesting as kids are always unpredictable and no one can really say anything about being partial or something.

I saw ishita walking inside the room along with jimin, giggling about something. Seeing jimin I got reminded about his words, what did he meant by that? Is he interested in her or does he know someone who's interested in her? I thought to myself while my gaze unknowingly moved to jungkook . Jungkook tries to act mature around her, as if he wants to impress her.

I shook my head, maybe this is all just my head playing with me. We took the position and I glanced at her standing at the back through mirror.