[7]

[7]

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

I was looking for taehyung as he went to wash his face by borrowing my cleanser but what's taking him so long? I saw him walking out of the room with his clothes all soaked. Huh?

"How did you get soaked? " I ask and he looks everywhere but me, what is making him nervous to look at me? "Wel-well umm the shower I accidentally rotated the handle instead of tap. " He says and I nod still not convinced but why would he lie to me?

"Where is my cleanser? " I ask, "it's in the bathroom. " I hummed and walked inside the room to get my cleanser.

Stepping inside the bathroom I got startled to see ishita all soaked as well, my gaze fell on her chest and I immediately turned around as she's wearing white which is now making it see through. "Umm what happened here? " I ask her and looked for towel but there's none.

"Actually accidentally I pressed shower so umm y-yeah " She says which I know is a lie so does that mean hyung lied as well? Anyways I should do something about her outfit right now. "Ishita wear my hoodie " I say and was about to remove it but her words stopped me.

"That can be big problem, there's camera and it'll get streamed so it'll be a problem for you. " I loved how she showed care more for my career than hers, isn't she now in the same field? "Do you really think everything will be displayed as it is? " I say without turning back.

"Huh? " I didn't turned but still could imagine the confusion on her face. "What I mean is the show will not be shown as it is, there will be cuts as well so I'm sure they gonna not show you in my hoodie " I say and finally removed my hoodie and gave it to her.

The moment I turned , I found her looking at the floor which made me chuckle " I don't think you act like that when you're at home. " She looks at me with her red cheeks , is she blushing?

"Wh-what are you talking about? " She asks all stuttering and looking everywhere but me.
"What I'm saying is that you're right now not looking at my naked upper body but do you act same innocent when you're alone? " Hearing my question she bit her lower lip and just snatched the hoodie which made me smirk as I'm enjoying her reaction. Flustered ishita is something.

Without saying anything further I walked out of the bathroom and I guess I should help Jin hyung in preparing lunch.

ISHITA

He walked out of the bathroom leaving me all flustered, what the heck is wrong with these boys? First taehyung? And now he's flirting or I don't even know what the actual heck they both just did? Cause the way both left just showed they teased me.