[44]

TAEHYUNG

TAEHYUNG

“It's Taehyung, the one who disguises himself as a secret admirer of her where we all know it was me from the start” He says while glaring at me, I could see the other members looking at me in disbelief . 

“H-how can you do this to me ?” Jungkook asks, his voice low, no way he is crying. “I'm so disappointed by you” Jin hyung says while rubbing his temples and there I saw a slight smirk on jungkook's face. He is playing with his tricks. 

“How exactly did he succeed in doing this?” Yoongi hyung asks while not even looking at me, now this hurts. Jungkook stood straight and gave me a punch. I stood up and held his collar but Jin Hyung held me back. “You know what jeon, try anything but she loves me and that too insanely.” He laughs, devilishly. 

“Don't challenge me Hyung, you really don't know , I mean not even a single soul on this earth knows me more than me, still I don't trust myself you know that's how pathetic I can be for my sweetheart so please don't challenge me about it.” He looked straight into my eyes with confidence and I already felt fear about losing treasure. 

“Look jungkook, I love her and she loves me and we're dating” I tried to sound calm. He hummed in response. “Of course I know, how you both had your first date in the garden owned by you, and then went to the countryside” He says with a chuckle which is not at all pleasing. 

He took a step closer, “Did you really think that hacking into the phone and everything would let you and her escape me?” He asks with a smirk. I should have known it already, how can I underestimate someone like jungkook? 

“Can anyone explain to us please?” Hoseok Hyung interrupted. “Well Hyung the day I was about to tell her that I'm the secret admirer, taehyung has actually hacked the phone of ishita so whatever she does he knows it and there he saw my text to her.” I smirked. “Well bingo jeon”

His jaw clenched and I could see how he was holding himself to hit me. “And the fun part, the route I was going to pass through to get to the location where I called Ishita, the cunning person he is, actually hacked all the traffic lights and I was stuck” I giggled because it was fun. 

“Again what to do  now she believes it's me” He scoffed. “It's okay I don't care whatever she believes. I mean if I want to, I can have her by any means.” Now this is what scares me because I know he is insanely obsessed with her, his love is madly obsession. 

“Look if you love her, acknowledge the fact that she loves me and I'm her happiness.” He nods. “Okay” Huh? That fast . “So you're not going to do anything?” I asked still not believing. 

He nods, “I mean she loves you, and you love her. Who am I to come in between?” He says , I hope he is not playing any game. “Wow jungkook I'm so proud of you” Jin hyung hugs him and he smiles.